What is the most important thing for making your business a success online? Well it is the video. Video is adopted by all most all the businesses that have their presence online for marketing their products. Combine video with Instagram and you are sure to get success with your video marketing strategy. Let us see how well Instagram video can be used for you business.
1. Deliver message to your fans via video.
2. Brands can announce the launching of their new product using Instagram video.
3. Special discount sales or offer announcement can be made on Instagram video to attract more customers.
4. Make a video which is a customer testimonial. Customers trust the people who already purchased a product and using it.
5. Give the details of a flash sale through the Instagram video.
6. Keep the customers engaged with high quality videos.
7. Make sure the content of the video provides valuable information to the customer.
8. Customers might have doubts about a newly launched product and this can effect sales. Use Instagram videos to answer the questions of customers.
9. Product demo videos also help to increase the sales. Make product demo videos with all the details the customers are looking for.
10. Add value to the Instagram community by answering the questions of the customers with your Videos.
11. Instagram video length is about sixty seconds and utilize this time most efficiently by using it to inform the customers about special offers and events.
12. Know the optical times for uploading the video. Post them frequently.
13. Take care about the quality of the videos as good quality videos are watched by audience more.
14. Reach the target audience by offering the videos with full information about the products and services.
15. Create interest in customers by teasing upcoming products.
16. Behind the scene videos are also beneficial for the business as these allow to connect with the customer.
17. Show the customers using your product, these kind of videos are proved to be the favorites of people.
18. Increase conversions by using the Instagram video efficiently. Increase visibility by posting three to four times in a day.
19. Compel the audience to hit the follow button on Instagram by offering them some reward.
20. Track the performance of the Instagram video and monitor the trends.
21. Businesses should track the comments of the audience to get the feedback.
22. Video format of Instagram is different from those of other video sharing platforms. So film the videos keeping this in mind.
23. Brands must use the first ten seconds of the video to increase brand awareness.
24. Try to deliver strong message in the first three seconds of the video.
25. Videos play without sound automatically on Instagram. Therefore businesses must see that their video deliver the message even when sound is not playing.
26. Instagram videos do not give the feeling to the audience that they are watching ads. These are like regular posts.
27. Businesses can include a call to action in their Instagram videos.
28. Buffer or Planoly tools help to schedule the video posts. This ensures consistency and increases follower engagement.
29. Instagram videos can be shared on Facebook also. Use these powerful sites to ignite your business.
30. Hashtags are very important part of Instagram and these help the users to find them. Businesses must use the hashtags to get connected with people easily.
31. Promote your video content by creating specific hashtags.
32. Use the trending Hashtags that are related to your product or brand to increase visibility.
33. To keep in touch with the fans and followers, run Instagram Hashtag contest.
34. Build good customer relationships by responding to the comments of them.
35. Take permission to use the photos of your followers and show them to your customers.
36. Respond to even negative comments.
37. To connect well with the customers, post videos that are more than your product.
38. Be creative with the videos. Hire a videographer to create high quality content.
39. Post exclusive videos of your brand on Instagram. Do not share these videos on other social sites. The Instagram followers will feel special.
40. Encourage the followers and fans to comment on the videos. Get feedback about the brand and the product.
41. One of the best ways to engage the audience is to make them part of visual strategy.
42. Use Instagram stories to inform people about a limited sale. Make discount available to those who buy the product until the Instagram story is live.
43. We know that we have sixty seconds to get the attention of the people on Instagram. But do not waste the first few seconds instead, try grabbing the attention from the beginning of the video.
44. The algorithm changes frequently and there is no point in creating longer videos for Instagram as these do not even appear on feeds. Make tech videos short and simple.
45. Show the day to day happening at your business using Instagram stories.
46. Also provide the information to the users on topics that are not related to your product or business. Instagram stories help to show videos on any topics and grab the attention.
47. Many brands now use Facebook Live and use Instagram stories to post a story about the live broadcast. This helps bring more viewers.
48. Show the Instagram users how to use your product so that they can see the product in action and get inspired to buy them.
49. Create Instagram videos that promote the products in an entertaining way.
50. Highlight brand events and milestones by creating short videos.
Instagram helps you connect better with the audience. Try the new live video feature and make your visual marketing a big success.
I know another good way to rock on instagram. This is using apps like zen-promo.com to get more follwoers. More followers – better for business because that’s how people make money there. Trust me
Comments are closed.