The social media giant Facebook has been dominating the video marketing world in recent years. Video content is becoming increasingly popular, and just about everyone has a smartphone with a camera built-in. This means that anyone can upload videos to their timelines and target their audience, no matter how large or small it may be. By producing high-quality video content and following these simple guidelines, you too can take advantage of the growing trend of Facebook Video Marketing!
If you haven’t already started implementing video marketing strategies on your company’s Facebook page, it might be time to start! In this article, we’ll explore some trends in Facebook Video Marketing that can help guide your strategy.
Video marketing is the future of advertising. Facebook has made it easier than ever to upload and create videos for your company. You can reach a large audience with just one video! These five trends show how marketers use video on Facebook to connect with their customers in new ways.
Facebook Video Marketing Trends for 2022
- Facebook will be the first choice for video marketing
- Videos will be more personal and emotional, with a focus on storytelling
- New features such as live streaming and 360-degree videos will become popular
- Video ads will also grow in popularity because of their effectiveness at targeting specific demographics
- Facebook will be the first social media network to become a majority of video views
- Social Media Marketing agencies will focus on creating videos that are optimized for mobile viewing and uploading them directly to Facebook
- The average length of a video on Facebook will increase from 2 minutes and 30 seconds in 2021 to 3 minutes and 10 seconds by 2030
- Facebook is going to be the most popular social media platform
- Videos will continue to grow in popularity on all social media platforms, but Facebook will see a greater increase than any other site
- Video marketing budgets are expected to double over the next five years
- People’s attention spans for video content is decreasing, so marketers need to make their videos short and concise
- Facebook will be the world’s most popular social media platform
- Instagram Stories will surpass Snapchat in popularity
- More people will use their phone to watch video content, rather than a computer or TV
- You’ll need to start paying for advertising on YouTube and Facebook if you want your videos seen by more people
- Facebook video will be the most popular form of online content
- People will use videos to share their personal life, not just what they do at work or in public
- There will be less interest in live streaming and more interest in short-form videos (less than 5 minutes)
- Videos will become a standard part of marketing campaigns for all industries
- Facebook video will be the most popular social media platform
- Video advertising rates will remain at a premium, but more advertisers will buy in due to the effectiveness of videos
- The use of virtual reality and 360-degree video technology on Facebook will increase as more people adopt these technologies
- Live broadcasting on Facebook will become an increasingly important part of marketing strategy for businesses
- Facebook will be the number one social media platform
- More businesses will use Facebook Live to reach their audiences
- YouTube and Instagram will continue to grow as video marketing channels, but they won’t catch up with Facebook’s dominance in this area
- Businesses that have been successful on other platforms like Snapchat or Vine may not be able to replicate those successes on Facebook
- Facebook will offer a new service that allows you to create and publish videos directly from your phone
- Video ads on Facebook will be more expensive than ever before
- More people will start their own YouTube channels, which means the platform’s algorithm is going to change to compete with Facebook’s video capabilities
- Video marketing will take off and become a popular way to advertise on Facebook
- People will start using more video content in their posts, such as live videos or time-lapse videos of their daily life
- The number of ads shown per day on Facebook will increase by 2020 and 2021
- Facebook will integrate with virtual reality, letting you create 360-degree videos
- You’ll be able to purchase goods from your friends’ posts through the social network
- The company is experimenting with a “buy” button that lets users buy products without leaving Facebook’s website or app
- More people are using their mobile devices to watch video content on Facebook than desktop computers, so there will be more of an emphasis on short-form video content for smartphones
- Videos will be shared more than any other type of content on Facebook
- More and more businesses will use videos to promote themselves online
- The number of people who watch video ads before watching a video they clicked on in their newsfeed will increase by 10% every year
- Video advertising rates for 2020 are predicted to cost $10 per thousand views
- Facebook is the second most popular social media network in the world
- The average user spends 50 minutes on Facebook per day
- Facebook will stop using the News Feed as a place for video
- People want to be able to watch videos with their friends on Facebook, so they’ll start creating groups of people and making group chats for this purpose
- Brands will use more organic content on their pages instead of paid ads because it’s better quality and cheaper in the long run
- The number of people who are watching live streams is going up every year, so brands should start getting into that space now while it’s still relatively new
- Facebook will continue to dominate video marketing, accounting for 80% of all digital video advertising
- The number of monthly active users on the platform is projected to grow from 1.5 billion in 2020 up to 2 billion by 2021
- Video content will be more interactive with advances in technology, including augmented reality and virtual reality
- Facebook will be the most popular social media site in 2021
- The average length of a video on Facebook is 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- The total number of videos uploaded to Facebook each day will be 1 billion.
We’ve talked about the future of Facebook Video marketing trends, but what does this mean for you? If you’re looking to make social video a more significant part of your strategy in 2021 or beyond, some key considerations will help.
First and foremost is the importance of content quality. You should be working hard to create videos that continue to engage viewers with high-quality visuals and great storytelling techniques.
This could involve partnering with professionals who have experience making short films for TV or even investing in better equipment if necessary. Next, it might be worth considering how much time you devote to other social media platforms like Instagram, as these sites, may soon combine their features into one network, which would put them at odds with Facebook.
We’ve talked about Facebook Video Marketing trends for 2021 and how to create a successful video marketing strategy. You can use these tips as a starting point, but the key is experimentation.
If all of this sounds confusing and overwhelming- don’t worry. We’re here to help! Contact our team if you want more information on getting started with Facebook Video Marketing today.