Table of Contents Hide
89 percent Fashion and beauty brands have their online presence on Youtube platform. Beauty is the most engaging category on the Youtube platform, which made several YouTubers as stars on the web. The majority of the audience is following the beauty and fashion channels and voting for the products. This made the brands expand their opportunities with video marketing on Youtube and become very popular. Here are some lists of top Fashion and Beauty brands on Youtube.
5 Most Popular Fashion and Beauty Brands
Chanel was at the top place in the most popularity list. The brand was using the Youtube platform as the main destination for their brand presence. The brand has good organization of the content on the platform which was design basing on the differentiation of the various categories which takes the viewers to the other layout by clicking on to the subcategories they are interested in. every month,Chanel uploads a new video content in Fashion and Makeup sections. It was scored more than 301,903,122 views.
Hugo Boss is a Luxurious German Fashion brand, HUGO BOSS started this brand in 1924. Hugo Boss mainly focuses on Clothing, High fashionable accessories and Footwear. Hugo Boss created an interactive 3D YouTube Video campaign for latest fragrance. Brands paying attention on YouTube Video advertising, promoting with Huge Community interactions. In YouTube Hugo Boss Got 17,707,045 views.
The Dior page on Youtube platform just looked like a basic one by t the videos are updated quite often. It is the top spender on Youtube platform. It has spent nearly$4.6 million on Youtube platform. It has reached 236,308,596 views .
In 1933, French tennis Star René Lacoste were the white polo T-shirt with a reptile on it, he was the world’s number one tennis player. After introducing the Lacoste he was nicknamed as “the crocodile”.Lacoste sells high end clothing, accessories, bags, Footwear, leather goods, perfume and Eyecare. Lacoste is the World’s first logo garment. This was unique brands still huge range of polo T-shirts with different colors available in the market. This channel has got 24,424,135 views.
Burberry has a very different approach on Youtube platform. The brand has built with a perfect social strategy and the video content played a central role in the success of Burberry on Youtube platform. The brand used to convey their brand message very differently.It has got 93,665,137 views .
21 Mind-blowing Facts about Fashion and Beauty Video Content Consumption
There is no surprise and new that Women and Men consume video content for different purposes. Women started consuming less TV content spending more on internet to browsing.
Women aged between 18-35 people will consume two times more as Men consume video content. Women always browse for Healthy and Beauty tips, body fitness and wellness classes and more.
- Beauty and fashion content category is the first category on YouTube platform
- Nearly 68 percent of users purchased the product after watching the beauty product-related videos.
- Top YouTubers are earning revenues from beauty and fashion vlogging only.
- The worldwide generated revenue on Fashion apparels and beauty content across the social platforms and on the web is near $ 1800 billion according to 2013 reports
- The fashion industry market value will reach 4000$ billion by 2018
- YouTube has acquired nearly 48 billion total beauty video views
- 2.2 Billion brand views with top 215 beauty brands on the YouTube platform
- Nearly 55 percent beauty related videos came from mobile devices
- The hair videos account nearly 90 percent which includes the men’s grooming videos
- Nearly 51 percent growth rate was reported in the beauty space between the years2 2014-2015
- More than 190,631 beauty creator channels are there on YouTube platform alone.
- Bethony Mota is the top beauty content creator across the YouTube platform with 8.2 million subscribers
- US advertisers are spending nearly 8 billion dollars on digital video by the end of 2015
- Beauty brands increase YouTube advertising spend to catch up the creators
- Total monthly video views for beauty content has developed 30 percent faster than other content on YouTube platform.
- Brand produced content has grown 30 percent faster than other content
- How to beauty and fashion tutorials have the three times higher engagement comparing to other types of content across the platform.
- The top ten men’s grooming channels collectively have 5.3 million channel subscribership.
- Fashion video had earned 670 percent more Facebook shares per video than beauty video content.
- YouTube beauty ecosystem consists 50 percent makeup videos, 20 percent hair videos, 10 percent nails videos and 7% skincare video content.
- Influencer marketing has increased especially for the beauty content
Top YouTube Tips for Beauty Vloggers
YouTube has revolutionized the way one views the world. From products to tips to tricks to techniques, anything and everything under the sun can find over this mega-giant of a video hosting platform. And it doesn’t stop here. YouTube has revolutionized the way Top YouTube Vloggers learn about the beauty and makeup related topics.
One of the most exciting ways that YouTube has transformed the way that we understand new things and hear about new beauty trends is through vlogging – that’s a video blog, usually posted on a website like YouTube.
Whether you are a seasoned professional at creating beauty based videos, or you are just thinking about starting your own YouTube channel, there is always some room for improvement. Nothing is perfect, and if you want to up your beauty vlogging game, don’t worry – here are some fantastic tips for you that will immediately improve your vlogs with minimal effort. It will help you take your
beauty vlog to the next level.
Here is one of the example how Beauty Vloggers are giving Solutions for the problems in a visual way to the World.
Get your equipment right – No one wants to watch a video on beauty or make-up where they are unable to see what happens on screen. Be it the poor audio quality or the blurriness of the video every single aspect needs to be addressed with great concern when you’re maintaining your vlog.
You will need to invest a little in good equipment if you want your YouTube channel to be successful long-term. After all, beauty is about looks, and if your vlog looks amateur, everyone will assume that you are too.
Good equipment nowadays actually isn’t that expensive, and you will be rewarded almost immediately by the increase in good quality that your YouTube vlogs will now have.
Engage with your audience – keep your audience at the edge of their seats by providing them hands-on tips on how to get real pretty in under 5 minutes. People will play the video back and forth several times to get it right.
Have a pleasing setup – often, though the quality of your video might be top-notch, nobody wants to see a cluttered environment around you that makes them feel as if you’re an amateur at what you do. So, get your basic studio or backdrop set in a pleasing way.
Collaborate – Bringing in other experts or vloggers into discussion will further up your channel views as people start relying heavily on your weekly broadcast or upload.
YouTube and the Beauty Industry Performance [Study]
While smartphones seem to at no end captivate the imaginations and also the audience of any and every market, the most cosmetic of industries, the BEAUTY industry couldn’t just stay far behind. YouTube is all about branding.
Many a beauty label have jumped onto this marketing, and video ad bandwagon and little said as to the scale of popularity that it is going to bring regarding monetary benefit.
Several Ad agencies no longer wish to use various media to advertise or call for auditions.
With YouTube acquiring nearly 90% of online space to show videos, it is a classic case of the medium that chooses to be the one to showcase beauty has itself become a breeding ground for businesses to advertise upon.
Identifying and analyzing how 168 major beauty brands and 45,000 YouTube beauty-focused personalities manage, produce, and socialize more than 877,000 haircare, skincare, makeup, and nail videos, this study shows the striking differences between those manufacturing products and those manufacturing videos about products.
Just a handful of beauty brands are effectively incorporating YouTube into their web and commerce initiatives, while only a few are successfully working with YouTube’s independent beauty personalities. Here are some key research findings:
- Heavy influx of videos of young girls that explain what product suits their skin and which facial cream not to use has taken over and this is causing these big businesses to rethink their areas of investment.
- YouTube no longer is just a search or a go-to entity. It has elevated itself as the primary business where one can find varied and diverse opinions about beauty and the real truth behind some products that could be potentially harmful.
- YouTube is also not a place where one needs to post beautifully written and acted out ads. Just raw advice can have as much effect on a woman as the most brilliant ad that can be made.
This study thus indicates the YouTube dynamics that will have a profound impact on how beauty brands and their agencies market and advertise. There is a number of Beauty Vloggers channels that exists in YouTube. As we know, every channel is not popular. This guide helps you to check the competitor’s tips to YouTube beauty Vloggers.
Some people craze about brands in lifestyle. We can see thousands of brands shown in YouTube advertisements. But we have customized the 5 most popular Fashion and Beauty YouTube brands for brand lovers. In this article, we have written some mind-blowing facts about Fashion and Beauty Video content consumption. This varies from men, and Women chuck how many ways Men and Women are consuming Video Content.