Table of Contents Hide
Visual search is quickly becoming the norm in fashion and beauty marketing. With the rise of mobile video consumption, brands are using video content to engage with customers more emotionally than ever before. This blog post will look at how visual search has evolved, why it’s so important for marketers to take advantage of it now, and what you need to know if you’re thinking about starting your video strategy.
A recent study by the Fashion Institute of Technology found that 70% of people are visual learners. This is why video marketing has become so popular in the fashion and beauty industries, as it helps boost engagement rates on social media platforms like Instagram.
This blog post will explore what you should consider when creating a video for your brand, including tips on creating an engaging intro, editing tips, best practices for branding in videos, and much more!
Fabulous Fashion Video Marketing Tips
The world of fashion is an exciting place full of possibilities. That’s why I’ve put together this video for you to help you take your business to the next level.
Have you noticed how many videos are on YouTube? People love watching videos because it’s interactive and fun. However, before you make a video, there are some things to keep in mind. Give preference in selecting topics.
One of my favorite videos on the topic is by Julie Montanaro, who has over 100 videos on YouTube teaching men how to dress better.
Fashion Video Marketing is the best way to attract an audience.
You can use video to promote fashion. You should start by creating a storyboard that displays the benefits of your product or service, then shoot your video in high resolution with excellent audio quality and lighting.
Fashion video marketing is a great way to create buzz around your brand and drive more traffic to your site. A lot of people are hesitant about using videos, but they can be entertaining! You have so many possibilities with them you can do interviews.
Open with a captivating statement that captures the viewer’s attention one that creates curiosity, evokes emotion, or promises excitement!
Various types of Videos Fashion Brands Should Make
- A video showing the process of how your clothes are made
- An interview with a celebrity who is wearing one of your pieces
- A behind-the-scenes look at what goes into making one of your products
- How to style an outfit using only items from your store, for those who are shopping online
- How to wear a specific article of clothing
- What items are trending in the fashion world right now
- A Q&A with the designer or CEO of the company
- Interviewing models about their experience on set for that particular brand’s photoshoot
- Creating tutorials on how to get different looks using only one item from that brand
- How to style a particular piece of clothing
- The history of the brand’s signature design
- Behind-the-scenes footage at the fashion show
- A look inside their office or workshop
- Fashion Trends: What are the latest trends in fashion?
- What is your favorite trend this season?
- How to Wear It: Do you have a specific outfit that you’re not sure how to wear or what accessories would go well with it?
- Get Ready With Me: Watch me get ready for my day, including makeup and hair tutorials
What makes an Excellent fashion video production?
First, use different props to set the mood. I recommend using colors that match your campaign theme and adding objects that align with the storyline.
The best fashion video production is one that follows the latest trends and expresses a unique artistic vision.
Excellent fashion video production is a 9-step process. It starts with a script, filming it, and finishing the post-production phase of editing.
Rise of vertical social media video
One of the hottest trends right now is vertical social media video. This way, your followers can see what you’re up to!
Vertical videos have become hugely popular. It’s no wonder people are making them now with the rise of social media sites.
Vines are one of the most popular social media videos. They’re short, simple, and easy to create.
One of the best ways to use video is through vertical video. This way, your videos will look good on social media.
Vertical video is the future. Take Snapchat, for example, they were one of the first to implement vertical videos, and it has become one of their most vital features. It’s now common practice to film vertical videos on Instagram too!
How to choose the best platform Fashion Designers and Clothing Lines
- Know what you’re looking for
- Consider your target audience and their needs
- Think about the scale of your project and how much time you want to spend on it
- Choose a platform that is easy to use, has enough features, and offers good customer service
- Decide whether you want to sell online or in-person
- Determine how much money you are willing to spend on a platform
- Consider what kind of customer service is offered
- Look at the number of followers they have on social media
- Take note of how often they post and what kind of content is posted
- Consider their target audience- are you in the same demographic.
- If it’s a clothing line, look at the quality of the fabric used in their products
- Choose a platform that is easy to use, has plenty of space for your items, and doesn’t charge too much
- Check out what other designers are using to get a sense of the competition
- Consider how many people will be able to see your designs- you want as many customers as possible!
- Decide whether or not you would like to have an online store or just sell on social media
- Determine your budget
- Consider the level of customization you want for your store and products
- Decide on a payment processor, such as PayPal or Stripe
- Choose an eCommerce platform that supports the type of store you want to run
- How to make memorable Fashion Promo Videos
- Take a few shots of the model’s outfit, make sure they are well lit and look good
- Add in some slow-motion footage to give it an artsy feel
- Shoot footage of the product being used or worn by someone else- this will show people how to use it
- Include music that matches your brand’s vibe
- Find a unique location
- Have a good idea of the type of video you want to make
- Get clothing from your favorite brands and have them on hand for styling
- Make sure you have all the equipment you need, including lighting, cameras, and microphones
- Create a storyboard that includes shots and ideas for what to say in each scene
- Create a storyboard for your video
- Find the perfect location, wardrobe, and props
- Shoot your video with quality equipment that you can control remotely
- Edit the footage to make it look professional
- Make sure you have a good camera
- Find clothes that are in season, trendy, and relevant to your target audience
- Show the clothes being worn by real people or models
- Include some shots of the designer’s inspiration boards for context
- Add captions with important information about each outfit
- Introduce the brand and its story
- Show a model wearing clothes from your line
- Show how to wear the clothing in different ways, including with accessories or other pieces of clothing
- Give viewers a way to purchase items featured in the video.
If you’ve been looking for a way to differentiate your fashion brand and increase sales, video marketing is the perfect solution. We don’t just help brands create videos. Still, we also offer content strategy services that ensure those videos are optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes and driving traffic back to your website or blog page. Contact us today if you want more information on our Fashion Video Marketing Services!
If you’ve been looking for a way to increase your brand awareness and product sales, one of the best ways is fashion video marketing. This blog post discussed what videos are good fits for fashion brands, how they can go viral on social media, why influencers should be part of your strategy and more. We offer a range of services from consulting to full-service production in our in-house studio. Contact us today to learn about all that we have available!