Table of Contents Hide
- Promotion through Guest Blogging
- What is Guest Blogging?
- How to use guest blogging for YouTube channel branding?
- How to find the right opportunity for guest blogging?
- How to make your guest post compelling and exciting to your audience?
- Blogger outreach strategies to promote your YouTube channel
- What is Blogger Outreach?
- Set up the goals for blogger outreach
- Relevant bloggers
- Plan before you start your blogger outreach campaign
- Tips and tricks for blogger outreach and guest blogging to promote YouTube channel
- Why Your Blog Needs Video
- Here are some compelling reasons why your blog really needs video
YouTube is vast, and it is the biggest destination for videos. It is tough to get identified among the millions of videos published on YouTube, but there are many ways to get good visibility among those millions. One such best ways are blogger outreaches and guest blogging.
Yes, let us go through how you can achieve the promotion of your YouTube channel by guest blogging and blogger outreach.
Promotion through Guest Blogging
What is Guest Blogging?
• Guest blogging is very easy to understand but needs more patience and consistency to achieve the things with the guest blogging.
• Bloggers publish their publications in a creative way with relevant content to reach their targeted audience.
• Guest bloggers are the writers or individuals who are interested to publish an article on bloggers page as a guest post.
• It is called as a Guest Blogging.
How to use guest blogging for YouTube channel branding?
• You can increase your exposure using the guest blogging. People can read your post and get connected with your channel promotion.
• The readers will see you as an expert in the relevant field you are writing on, and they will also see you as a Vlogger.
• You can interact with the audience with your compelling posts as a guest on bloggers sites.
• You can post the links to the videos in your guest blogging after posting your article as a guest blog.
• By posting your YouTube channel links, your channel can be promoted and your post will get good applause from the audience in many ways.
How to find the right opportunity for guest blogging?
• Research on blogs in your niches.
• Find out the best blog which has a good following across the web.
• Look for the blogs which can draw a proper attention from the people across the web.
• Find if you can post a guest blog on your selected blog after detailed research in your niche.
How to make your guest post compelling and exciting to your audience?
• Your blog post must be an entertaining and raise interest in the audience.
• Publish your YouTube channel link accordingly with your blog post or publish your blog post and utilize your YouTube channel videos wherever you find relevant to include within your publication.
• It is imperative to make your publication fascinating to your targeted audience and remember that you need more patience and connectivity with the audience engaged with your post.
• If you can fetch the right conversations anon for your post and if you can efficiently follow your audience, you will promote your channel in a better way.
Blogger outreach strategies to promote your YouTube channel
What is Blogger Outreach?
• Blogger outreach program is nothing but activity carried by the group of selected bloggers to promote your company or business or channel across the web.
• They can also term as influencers.
• Finding the right blogger outreach team is a challenging one as they must be in the same niche and must match with your present requirements.
Before planning to promote the YouTube channel with blogger outreach, you must be clear about the strategies that are necessary for the blogger outreach campaign. Here are some best blogger outreach strategies that can be helpful to promote your YouTube channel.
Set up the goals for blogger outreach
Start with a clear mind and set your primary goals to reach the bloggers. Determine the things you need to accomplish and work towards your objectives.
• You can set your goals like expanding the reach and increasing the channel engagement, building strong relationship and drive the blog traffic.
Searching the relevant bloggers that fit your requirements for the outreach campaigning is paramount to choose because it is highly required. Here are the tips to follow for searching the right bloggers.
• List out the popular bloggers in your niche by performing the Google search and by searching the whether any bloggers are following your YouTube channel or not.
• If any blogger was following your channel and they belongs to your niche.
• Join a blog forum or network to get connected with the community.
• Follow relevant tags and search for the relevant information to get connected with the right bloggers.
By utilizing the above-given steps try to find the right bloggers team to perform your blogger outreach campaign targeting your YouTube channel traffic.
Post or include the links wherever it is necessary while guest blogging on other blogging sites. Run an efficient blogger outreach campaign with an effective strategic plan by making YouTube channel traffic as your main objective and goal of your campaign.
Plan before you start your blogger outreach campaign
• Make a right plan from start to ending of your blogger outreach.
• Your campaign success will depend on the implementation of your selected team of bloggers who are launching the blogger outreach campaign targeting your YouTube channel views and reach.
• Explain them about your YouTube channel and its objective in a clear way and ask them to target your specific requirements to promote the channels.
• Check the metrics during the campaigns and after the campaign launch to track your campaign performance whether it is fulfilling the campaign objective or not.
• Also, check the statistics and the traffic reported in your YouTube Analytics and track whether you are fetching improvement in the engagement levels or not.
Tips and tricks for blogger outreach and guest blogging to promote YouTube channel
• Follow other outreach campaigns and bring new ideas to improve your blogger outreach strategy.
• Get connected with the audience by responding to their comments in a positive way.
• Request them to provide suggestions and let them know how much you value your audience.
• Request them to visit your YouTube channel and share feedback.
Finally, follow the above tips and suggestions to fetch good traffic towards your Youtube channel using the blogger outreach campaigns and guest bloggers.
Why Your Blog Needs Video
Setting up a blog takes a lot of time and effort, so it would be such a shame for your hard work to come to nothing because you have not kept up with the times. Although, the written word still big business in the blogging industry. More and more readers of blogs are turning to video content. which means that even if you are a writer and you intend to continue with the written word, you could give your blog a boost by adding some video content to your site too.
Here are some compelling reasons why your blog really needs video
More Mediums Means More Visitors
It should be obvious that the more types of content you have on offer, the more visitors you will get to your blog. Everyone is different, and although there is a huge market for written content, there are sizable portions of the online population who prefer watching videos or listening to audio than reading. By catering to them all, you will see an increase in the number of regular visitors to your blog.
It’s More Dynamic
Of course, good writers can make the written word pretty dynamic, but it’s still fair to say that video content takes dynamic to another level. People can see your facial expressions, here the tone of your voice and see how you move, all of which can help them better connect to and understand exactly what you are saying.
If you’re an introvert, or the kind of person who wants to maintain some of your privacy online, just like you can use a virtual mailbox from physicaladdress.com to protect your privacy online, you can also use a combination of just your voice and video images to ensure that your followers don’t find out too much private information about you, and it will still give them a more dynamic experience.
Video Content is Fast
Because you can record a basic video very quickly, you can generally release more content via video than the written word, where you will need to take the time to write, perfect and proofread and publish, so if you want to get a lot of content up quickly or you’re strapped for time, creating videos can be a godsend.
It’s Great for Marketing
If you want your blog to be successful, then you need to market it at as many places as possible, and it’s usually easier to do this with videos than the written word because you can upload videos to places like YouTube quickly and without having to be accepted first. When you’re marketing with content, on the other hand, your writing often has to be accepted by other bloggers before being published which can take more time and lead to more rejections.
Videos Can Be Easily Monetized
It’s perfectly possible to monetize written blog posts by adding affiliate links to ads, but usually, you’re limited to advertising only on your own site and your perhaps your social media accounts. With videos, you can make money on more popular platforms like YouTube as well as your own blog, which tends to mean that bloggers who use video and writing can make more money than those who only post the written word.
Do you post videos on your blog? How is it working out for you?