Table of Contents Hide
- What is Video Content Marketing?
- Reasons to Buzz Video in Content Marketing
- Insights to Measure the Success of Video Content Marketing
- Video Content Marketing Strategies
- Benefits of Using Video Content Marketing
- Bite Sized Video Content Marketing Strategies
- What are Bite-Sized Videos?
- Bite-Sized Videos for Instagram:
- Bite-Sized Videos for Snapchat:
- How to use Bite-Sized Videos for Business Branding:
- How to Create Bite-Sized Videos:
- Bite-Sized Video Strategies:
- Best Practices for Bite-Sized Video:
In the coming few months, 80% of the global internet traffic will be from videos. Video marketing is one of the effective ways to promote business. The video is a powerful medium that cannot be ignored. Video platform YouTube is the largest search engine in the world after Google, and this shows how popular online video has become. Video content marketing is one of the best ways to reach the target audience and allow consumers to interact with brands.
What is Video Content Marketing?
The video is a compelling and most engaging communication medium. Video content marketing is to create video content valuable to and relevant to the viewers and distribute to the target audience to attract, engage and convert leads. In this approach, the needs and wants of the buyers are given preference.
- This type of marketing is to consider where video can be integrated into other forms of content such as blog posts.
- Different types of videos are created to generate awareness of the brand or service. Videos are also created to offer solutions to the problems of the audience.
- A well-made video helps the potential customer to take the buying decision quickly. Video content marketing plays a vital role in the sales funnel.
- Loyalty and trust can be built, and the brand can be positioned as an expert leading to conversion rates boosting.
- Educational, explainer, entertaining, product, case study, how to, FAQ and instructional videos are some types of videos that are used for marketing.
- To make video content marketing success, one will need talent, creative ideas, goals and in-depth research.
- The three steps in perfect video content marketing are the strategy, production, and marketing.
Reasons to Buzz Video in Content Marketing
According to studies videos are useful marketing tools those other conventional marketing tools such as emails or prints. People are consuming more video content now as smartphones have become cheaper and internet plans are more accessible. Why should the video be made part of the marketing campaigns?
- Video content marketing helps improves SEO. Adding videos to the website, landing pages or sales pages improve click-through rates and increases conversions.
- Interesting videos are shared by people more. Viewers remember the video content that watched and the brand recall is also higher which results in more sales.
- Videos offer higher engagement.
- Video content allows the marketing teams to get valuable feedback and know what changes need to be made to the strategy.
- Video content marketing provides better ROI.
Insights to Measure the Success of Video Content Marketing
Marketers realize that video has the potential to be an essential part of the content marketing strategy. It is now easy to create video content. But how to measure the success of the video marketing? Here are the essential metrics that one should follow once the video is out.
View count provides the information of reach of the video content. However different platforms measure the view count differently. Do not focus much on this metric and neglect to see how the video is performing.
Watch time is another metric that indicates how interested viewers with the video content are.
Check the engagement of the viewers with the video content. Check the social media shares. Go through the comments to see how people are reacting and commenting.
Click through rate is another metric that gives indicates the success of the video in making the viewers take action.
External tools such as Google Analytics can track conversion rate. This metric show how many audiences visited the site after watching the video content.
Video Content Marketing Strategies
Here are some of the best video content marketing strategies. Share videos on social media as videos on these platforms generate more shares when compared to text and images.
Include live streaming to the video content marketing strategy as more audience prefer live video from brand to social posts.
Take advantage of the popularity of virtual reality.
Millions of hours of video content are being watched on virtual reality devices.
One important thing to remember in video content marketing is not to focus on the sales but on the value that is provided to the audience.
Choose the topic of the video after carefully doing keyword research. Maintain consistency throughout the video marketing strategy – be it in the video, graphics, music or color.
Benefits of Using Video Content Marketing
- There are many benefits of using video content marketing.
- Video catches the eyes of the consumer more effectively than text-based content.
- In the highly competitive state of content marketing captivating content is necessary so that it is consumed more.
- Video marketing effectively does this. Measuring the performance of video is easy.
- It is possible to know what is working and what is not and optimize the video content accordingly.
- Having a video on the website increases the time the visitors spend on the site.
- This also helps to rank higher in the Google search rankings. Video content marketing contributes to developing an emotional connection with the viewer.
Bite Sized Video Content Marketing Strategies
Nowadays everything is going on online video system which is being as the platform for all marketers.
The video content is the backbone of the marketing world. In such type of situation how to shape the long life video.
You don’t need to become a bug to revise everything or reaching some to find.
Here is the simple solution of using bite-sized video content.
What does it mean?
Just look at the given phrases that help you find each and every bit.
What are Bite-Sized Videos?
The videos that developed must be user-friendly that means should be compactable on any device from mobile to personal computer screens.
One more thing that as everyone is busy with their works no finds much time to then it is better to use bite-sized (short length) videos that best fits every user.
The video content should be the snack for the visitors rather than full meals which in return give the pleasure of watching. This type of videos will make visitors to visit more videos from you.
Bite-Sized Videos for Instagram:
We can find millions of Instagram users per day through Facebook and why it’s got that much of popularity. It’s all because of their delivering capabilities of display very short form of videos with fine content.
The video of the Instagram is about 15 seconds with brief content which no one expects. Most of the marketers are using this platform to promote their services or products.
The other option that is available with these bite-sized videos on Instagram is that the user can easily download and share it to their circle if it is really more interesting.
Bite-Sized Videos for Snapchat:
The Snapchat is the origin of releasing short and sweet 10 seconds video that disappears after watching. This app is always engaged by the users with energetic videos.
It is the best medium to elaborate the brand of your business by using the video content as the ambassador to make promotions. The bite-sized videos on Snapchat should have some fun that goes viral.
If not there might be a chance of quitting to watch your videos and gives the deadly presence at your channel. Snapchat is still working to expand the bite-sized videos even for kids.
How to use Bite-Sized Videos for Business Branding:
To do video marketing most of the marketers are choosing the platform of social media sites like Instagram and Snapchat as they are giving preference for bite-sized videos.
Most of the audiences are attached to a short form of videos with a little bit of entertainment. Sharing for tips and tricks will be mostly watched by the users.
Generate the nature and secret of your business that is unique from others. If you produce videos containing fun moments, then it would in the trending list which can be helpful in building your business brand that drives the unexpected traffic at your videos.
Note that the activities inside business will be disclosed with the addition of some excitement as a storytelling videos having visual effects.
Make use of YouTube, Facebook and Twitter by linking URLs. Design the videos that suit mobile as it has indefinite users. It will raise the audience retention at your video content.
Most of the top companies like McDonald’s, Disney and Starbucks are using bite-sized videos to explore their brands.
How to Create Bite-Sized Videos:
Up to now, we discussed bite sized videos like what are they, where to use, and why it should be used? Is there any doubt blinking in your mind that how to create bite-sized videos? No worries you can clarify that here.
Interpret your audience:
Try to make assumptions to release the best video content basing on user interests by analyzing the regular calendar of their visit. Before that, you should know how to clutch the audience at your videos. Just offer some discounts or benefits to be with you.
Find your path:
Choose the appropriate social media sites which have a huge demand in the public.
Sketch your concept:
Make imagination of making outlines of your bit sized video content that you want to dispatch.
File up the list:
Maintain the list of bite-sized videos that you want to deliver frequently.
Capture the moments with ultimate visuals with the help of editing tools.
Share the bite-sized video content at targeted audience first.
Bite-Sized Video Strategies:
Concentrate on putting the effective title for bite-sized videos that should eye-catch.
Make a research on competitors and experts generating bit sized videos.
Use the ultimate graphics for extent in the video but should not be like bored.
Try to fill up the dumb and deaf content with the combination of video and audio will be the most attractive one to grasp the audience.
Generate videos related to the question word “How to”, unboxing products and testimonial videos that easily grab the audience attention.
Try release the launching of product videos by celebrities.
Elaborate the key points by introducing characters with your creative knowledge.
Best Practices for Bite-Sized Video:
Make use of branding ambassadors of video marketing like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
Don’t forget to utilize the search engine platforms like Google and Bing which provides a huge audience to search for the video content that loads quickly.
Use précised content that should contain a brief explanation.
Don’t be in the dump of copyright issues that means eradicate the duplication of video content.
Consider the pre-production activities.
This article gives the complete details of using bite-sized video content in marketing. If you struck in the middle of getting ideas to run a successful business through video just implement it.
Image Source: Pixabay.com
Video content marketing offers several benefits including leading to increased sales. The video is here to stay. Marketers have to adapt it to remain competitive and relevant. It becomes necessary to include video in the marketing strategies irrespective of the size and type of the business. The trend of video content marketing is here to stay and will reach new heights soon.