Table of Contents Hide
Video advertising trends are significant to marketers and advertisers online. The movements help the advertisers to stay updated and include the best strategies in the plan for better implementation. This video advertising trend prediction allows them to estimate future trends.
1. Video in Email leads.
2. Mobile-optimized email campaigning with video increases click-through rates.
3. Live video advertising will be on the rise
4. Can expect Video Chat Bots to trend
5. High ad budgets for mobile video optimization.
6. Online Ad blocking will become a headache for video marketers.
7. Short video advertising across snap chat will be on rising.
8. Millennial remains connected with Facebook.
9. Chat Bot video advertising will change the video advertising pace online.
10. Native advertising adds value.
11. Real-time content advertising in marketing will be on the rise.
12. Influencer video advertising will catch the pulse.
13. Facebook-driven lead generation video marketing will have good value.
14. Brands will integrate video into web designing
15. Brands will start releasing video tutorials for customers.
16. Multi-channel video advertising will grow.
17. Social media advertising will develop new strategies.
18. Customer service with Chatbots
19. Video ads in Chat Bots will come soon.
20. Facebook Live can be utilized for better video advertising.
21. Live video will be in use to build trust.
22. Automation marketing tools for video advertising will develop.
23. Consumer-first video advertising will be on rising.
24. Facebook auto-play video ads might be avoided.
25. Short-form video content will continue as a trend.
26. Video optimization process will develop.
27. Insertion of video in different forms of advertising will increase.
28. Mobiles will be prioritized for better video advertising.
29. Artificial intelligence will drive video advertising to the next step.
30. Branded video content will be on the rise.
31. Change in creating viral video content will be the trend.
32. The increase in the utilization of gifs on social media.
33. GIFs can be utilized for the advertising process.
34. Storytelling through live streaming will be on the rise.
35. New approaches will design to reach the customers with video marketing.
36. The video is included in the different chat supports as a part of the video marketing strategy.
37. Video personalization will get increased.
38. Periscope and other live streaming application usage will increase.
39. The live-streaming product launch will be more focused for better targeting.
40. Video optimization tools will develop.
41. Instagram video advertising will be at different points, and advertisers approach in different styles based on changes in 2019.
42. Video promotions on mobile apps
43. Mobile app video advertising will continue with new features.
44. New developments take place in video advertising across multi-channel
45. YouTube continues its growth.
46. Creators will get more benefits on YouTube with future developments.
47. Video advertisers target users with videos under 15 seconds.
48. GIF Video ad promotions will speed up.
49. Chatbot optimization might develop
50. Video ad promotion automation software might develop
The Current State of the Video Advertising Ecosystem
Video advertising has taken over the digital market scene in the past few years, and we did not realize how powerful it will become. Not joining the video ad revolution means getting left behind for brands and businesses.
Digital video advertising revenue was expected to reach nearly five billion in 2016 and just 2.8 billion in 2013. This reveals that the brands are realizing the benefits of digital video and using it to grow their businesses.
Consumers are spending most of their time only watching videos online. In the US alone, nearly 204 million people watched online videos in 2016. Video advertising helps capture the consumers’ attention and offers more significant benefits for the advertisers.
Mobile Video Advertising
Experts in digital video advertising forecast that three-fourths of global internet users will use their mobiles in 2017 to access online video. By another year, sixty percent of international digital ad dollars will be invested in mobile advertising. The mobile phone is the ad platform people carry with them, so marketers spend more on their mobile ads.
Video Ads and Data
Video ecosystem parts are begin shaped by Data. This includes reaching the target consumers on any device, streaming personalized video to an audience, and targeting viewers with custom ads. Getting a new audience and creating new business models is possible with the help of the data.
Live Video from Brands
More and more companies are trying to promote themselves with live videos. The year 2017 will see live video taking off in full swing. Brands will utilize live streaming to take the consumer to behind the scene tours, Q& A sessions, product demonstrations, etc.
Video Advertising and Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the effective forms of digital advertising. Consumers prefer receiving marketing content via Email than in any other state. Consumers will be hooked to the marketing content when the video ad is added. The click-through rates are increased with this.
360 Degree Video
360-degree advertising is the new marketing trend, and this helps consumers to immerse themselves fully. Studies revealed that a video in 360-degree format is more likely to receive more than 25 percent of more views, and the rate of an audience watching the whole video is also almost doubled.
No brand has questions about why I should use video advertising in digital marketing and instead is thinking of how to do this. The Internet is a global marketplace.
Any advertiser in any part of the world can target any consumer with video advertising. The video advertising ecosystem includes desktops, tablets, mobiles, internet television, etc.
Video advertisement is more effective than television advertisements. The video advertisements should be short, say only 15 seconds, to be more effective. As the length of the video ad increases, the completion rate decreases. Video advertisements also result in higher message recall, brand recall, and ad likeability. Video advertising will give positive results when used in email campaigns, sales proposals, etc.
The above trends help marketers clearly understand the estimated trends in video advertising in 2019.