Table of Contents Hide
- Social Video
- Vertical Video
- Video Curation Platforms
- Mobile Video Advertising with new Formats
- Live Video Ads
- Live Video on LinkedIn
- VR and AR 360 degree video Marketing and Advertising
- Personalized Social Video
- Live Streaming Video with Captions and Subtitles
- Micro Video Content using Video Storytelling
- Advanced AI, Big Data and Machine learning implementation in Video Ads
- Influencer marketing Platforms
- E-commerce Shopping Live Streams
- Programmatic Video Spending will increase
- Digital Video Trends 2022
The global market is completely running over ‘digital video, ’ and it has become the most challenging task for all the advertisers and marketers. It is the only medium to expand the business branding at the toe of the customers that stimulates them to become the buyers. It is the trending brand ambassador for the present and future marketing field, which shows the major impact on the audiences at a glance. Digital video is the feeding source to publishers and vloggers to project their branding or personal image to the public either personally or professionally. Digital Video Trends are mentioned here.
How it’s going to play a vital role in the future?
What will be most influential categories under digital video?
Is your company is the well-reputed one for a long time but no use when it doesn’t have the social media profile? That means the social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. are the most seeking sites to expand the brand. The combination of these platforms with video content will fulfill the social video strategy. More than 300 hours of video is being watched for every minute. It is too exciting to see how it’s going to be the viral one in future.
In the present moment, only the business is making amendments to drain the vertical video strategies that give fine result. The portrait mode of the video is most the preferable one as it is more compactable on mobile devices. The mobile users will feel free to watch the video content in the portrait mode. Hence, the vertical video has become the hunting title while delivering the video content.
Video Curation Platforms
We can find plenty of video platforms, but only a few of them will come under video curation platforms. Video curators will drive more engagement by picking the ultimate content from the stack. These video curation platforms always are on the top. There might be chances of taking huge competition between the competitors.
Mobile Video Advertising with new Formats
Now we can find many mobile video ad formats that are being implemented to reach the user expectations. As the premium video inventory has arrived along with the full-screen video ads and Native video ads at present. The new advanced mobile video ad formats can be expected with user-friendly features.
Live Video Ads
90% of the audiences favor watching the live video content than the old content. All brands are planning to use advanced steps especially to reach the Facebook and YouTube live audiences by inserting the live video ads. This tactic will drive huge engagement for the video campaign.
Live Video on LinkedIn
LinkedIn has blasted the other trending video platforms with the launch of a video. The only platform where we can find good profiles of business branding. B2B marketing will completely rely on this platform. LinkedIn is going to hold the live video concept for which everyone is waiting.
VR and AR 360 degree video Marketing and Advertising
VR and AR 360 degree videos will bring an immersive experience of being in the video. Audiences are much eager to go around with the VR and AR 360 degree videos. The overall video marketing and advertising are going to explore with this strategy.
Personalized Social Video
These videos are meant to represent the individuals through the creation of the relevant videos. For example, the personalized video ads will drain boundless traffic as they are being introduced by aiming the individual customers.
Live Streaming Video with Captions and Subtitles
Everyone knows live streaming is viral on the social media sites but adding captions and subtitles to the live video will clutch the global audiences that help in building the huge traffic.
Micro Video Content using Video Storytelling
The expansion of micro video content is done through the ultimate video storytelling. The new advanced tools to generate the most engaging micro-video content through video storytelling will arrive.
Advanced AI, Big Data and Machine learning implementation in Video Ads
Fraud detecting advanced algorithms through AI and Machine Learning will be most useful to have the extraordinary branding. The Big Data technology can be used to generate high-quality information about the produced video ads which are necessary. The advancements in the implantation of these technologies with amazing features are going to come.
Influencer marketing Platforms
Concentrating on building the local audiences is important than reaching the global audiences to expand one’s brand. Here influencers are the magnifiers to clutch the more customers with their ultimate branding strategies. Some influencer marketing platforms are giving computational spirit to one another.
E-commerce Shopping Live Streams
The online retailers and e-commerce sites stepping ahead to use the live video streaming as to provide the customer services through live video communication. The products selling can be done through live streaming.
Programmatic Video Spending will increase
The programmatic video spending will be increased to establish the amazing video content. All brands are planning to spend more on programmatic video advertising.
Digital Video Trends 2022
- Capturing video in 4K is the new standard.
- Technology, software, and the cloud are changing how we manage video content
- Mobile Video
- 360 Video
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- People are tired of reading articles
- Video on social media has become a commodity
- Platforms need ways to stand out.
- Video Specifically For Small Screens.
- Ultra HD 4k
- 360-degree cameras
- Live streaming
- 360° videos, Over/Under
- Captions and Subtitles
- AI vs. Humans
- VR & 360-degree video
- Smart speakers
- Voice-activated devices
- Web video grows up
- Video content in the mobile era
- Taking better video
- Increase viewer engagement
- Over-the-top (OTT) video content is everywhere
- People love to watch video on their mobile devices
- Video ads are showing a lot of promise
- Social media continues to grow in popularity
- We’ll continue to see growth in live streaming footage
- Online video is still growing, with innovation around video games not slowing down
- Use vertical video
- Make the most of your mobile phone
- 6 Second Teasers
- Mix it up with short and longer videos
- Promote on YouTube
- Use engaging videos on social media and viral is easy if you’re creative with your content.
- 360 Video has taken off
- Non-linear video will have a significant impact on the future of TV
- Live streaming is growing in popularity
- Content must be engaging
- Think mobile-first
- Don’t forget SEO
- Invest in Microtv
- Crowdsource your audience
- Focus on the tools
- Learn to use lighting
- Plan good video titles
- Video-centric websites
- Mobile-first solutions
- Wearable tech in video production
- Drone use in video
- Real-time streaming
- Drones And Video
- How to shoot aerial drone footage
- Be the eye of the storm with drones
- Smartphone Drones
- Professional Virtual Reality Camera For Non-Profits Who Have a Story to Share Use virtual reality to share your story
- High Frame Rates for a More Lifelike Viewing Experience
- Reducing Motion Blur with Frame Interpolation
- Shooting in Color and Black and White
- Make videos optimized for your needs
- Break down the barriers between producer and consumer
- Original content can’t be beat
- Keep your audience engaged through social media.
Trends in video consumption on the rise
Get ahead of your competition and capitalize on this opportunity by implementing a live streaming video program.
Digital Advertising might be an untapped market for your product.
Videos everywhere. It’s time to get going with video if you haven’t already started!
You need to know what your goals are before you start creating videos on YouTube or Vimeo.
You don’t need to be a ‘filmmaker’ to have visually appealing video content!
Digital video is here to stay, and those who take advantage of the different trends will better market their products and services.
You don’t have to be a professional “studio-quality” producer to get started with video.
Businesses will start creating more short YouTube videos to engage their customers rather than long commercials. Businesses will need help in distributing and reusing these videos.
Users will have access to super-fast internet speeds enabling them to do live HD video chats, watch HD quality movies.
After reading this, we might get an idea of how the digital video is being as the part of the marketing and how it is going to spin the global market.