Table of Contents Hide
Webinar is a similar to seminar which is web-based. A webinar can be a workshop, a seminar, a presentation, or a lecture. Webinar transmitted via video conference software. There are many webinar platforms available online that offer their services.
What is Online Webinars
Webinar is online seminar. Just like in the seminar, in a webinar, a person stands at the front and presents PowerPoint slides and speech. He makes the audience engaged and also requests feedback from them. All this is done live streaming on internet. The presenter and the audience can interact using the live chat facility during the webinars. The audience can ask a question, chat, and the businesses can call to action, take polls or surveys and so on.
Here are the top webinar software products available.
• Google + Hangouts can be used as a webinar platform and this comes with remarkable features such as ability to live stream to YouTube channel or a website, automatic recording of the webinar and support to all devices and platforms.
• Webinars OnAir is another platform and the attendees have to pay charges to join.
• Skype is the most popular video conferencing app. Key features of the tool are the Skype calls, group voice calls, file sharing, screen sharing, contact sending etc. like Google hangouts, and this is also a free tool.
• GoToWebinar is also another popular application for webinar that comes with features such as HD video recording, achieved recording, polls and surveys etc.
• Abode Connect also helps the businesses and organizations to host webinars and events. Key features are the mobile collaboration, high-quality video and audio, multimedia options, streaming video integration, recording, archiving etc.
• ReadyTalk comes with key features such as customized branding, registration forms, confirmation options, one-click recording, polling, follow up emails etc.
Guide to Hosting an Online webinars
Live webinars are held in two ways. These are a live webinar and the pre-recorded webinar. The live webinar is streamed online to the live audience. A webinar can be a prerecorded one, and the best examples are the product reviews or training sessions.
Before hosting the webinar, check whether this is the right tool to reach the goals. To check, consider the target audience, the subject, and the time the webinar must continue to provide the complete information. Three people or important to host a webinar. These are the organizer, the presenter, and the assistants. There are different types of formats, such as one speaker, interview style, panel discussion, interactive, and so on. There are pros and cons with each type of webinar.
Prepare the content for webinar which can engage the audience. Keep some visuals ready to grab the attention of the audience. Webinars can record for later viewing. Find out whether you have to pay an extra charge for recording.
Advantages of Hosting Online Webinars
Based on the goal and purpose of the webinar, there are different advantages to them. Using the latest technology can help businesses to stand ahead of their competitor. Webinars save time for the presenter and the audience. There is no need to have a physical room, chairs, tables, etc. Webinars also reach some people at the same time. In the long run, holding seminars online will help to save money for the businesses.
Webinars can help engage the customers. Customers can directly interact with the business representatives, and this can increase conversions. The sales process is made easier with webinars. It builds trust, authority, and credibility. Recorded webinars can be placed on the official website of the businesses so that people can get additional information from them.
10 Ways to Reuse Live and On-demand Webinars Videos for Marketing
Marketers use live and on-demand, webinars to engage their customers and to increase leads.Most registrants may miss to see the live webinars and make sure that they do not miss the contents by using the live on-demand webinar videos by recycling, reusing and repurposing.It is not difficult to produce effective videos and with some creativity, Webinars Videos for Marketing, these webinars can be reused in video marketing.
1. Repurpose your old webinars edited into brief clips in your video marketing.
2. To make most of the webinar recording, design the content so that it can be divided into small video clips that can be used in content marketing.
3. It is proved that a video on landing page helps increase conversions.Have a trailer of your webinar on the registration page.
4. Small clippings of recorded webinars can be used in email marketing to keep the customers engaged.
5. Use a related webinar recording to promote another asset to drive high conversions.
6. When starting your live webinar, ask the people what they want to learn from the webinar. Keep it in mind and create brief clips out of the webinar recording on the same topic for the on-demand audience.
7. See that the webinar recording reaches every registrant possible by repurposing it.
8. Promote webinar through emails, placing it on landing page or uploading it to YouTube.
9. Make sure that the webinars are relevant and no date stamps are put on it so that they can be used for years to come.
10. Do not talk about your future or past events as this can give the feeling that the content is outdated.
Markets must remember that short on-demand webinars are more successful as the attention span of the customers is very short.
This article will give you an idea of how the Hosting online Webinars have more importance. Webinars can play a major role in attracting the audience through which the audience can easily recognize the brand of a channel. If you don’t know how to use, then it could be found in this description.