It’s safe to say that Livestream shopping is on the rise. A recent study shows that by 2022, over 60% of all online shoppers will be buying items through live streams. So what does this mean for you? Well, if you’re not already using live-streaming as part of your sales strategy, it’s time to start! This post will give you a rundown of the top Livestream shopping trends for 2022 and how you can take advantage of them.
It’s hard to believe that Livestream shopping will only be around for another five years. It seems like such a new and revolutionary concept, but it’s already gaining popularity and will only continue to grow in the coming years. Here are some of the top Livestream Shopping Trends for 2022.
Livestream Shopping Trends for 2022
People will shop at home from their PC and a store, park, beach, or any location.
Buyers will follow retail experts around stores as they shop, giving advice and tips on what to buy and what not to buy.
Consumers will be able to find and buy anything in real-time through an automated window in a store. Cameras will allow consumers to point a video camera at something they want to purchase and use their computers to search the Internet for vendors and prices. The system will not be able to report expenses it will just match what you see on the screen with related Web sites.
Shoppers will be able to experience, touch, and interact with an object as though it were in their home.
According to the report, consumers will shop from home, and companies will provide capabilities for consumers to interact with their product designers and service providers.
Persons will be able to shop just as quickly in their living room by simply using a touch screen or voice activation. People will become clients or customers of virtual TV stores, and the store will have a person behind the store the size and scale of Amazon or Walmart.
Consumers will purchase as they view a product on their smartphones or PDAs. They will make their purchases from the store or site to find the best price and value.
- Livestream shopping will be a significant trend in 2022
- It’s expected that live streaming will become the new norm, with it being so easy to broadcast your life on social media
- In-person events and showrooms will still exist, but they’ll be less popular than before because of how accessible live streaming is
- The most successful retailers will give customers an experience that can only happen through live streaming, such as exclusive access to items or special events
- Livestreaming is the future of retail
- The majority of live streams will be from mobile devices
- The most popular products to sell on a live stream are clothes and shoes
- There’s been an increase in social media influencers who have their channels, such as YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat
- In 2022, the number of people who shop online will increase
- Online shopping is becoming more popular with younger generations as they grow up with it being a normal part of life
- People are increasingly using their phones to shop rather than laptops or desktop computers
- With the rise in popularity of mobile devices, e-commerce sites have been forced to make changes and redesign their websites for mobile access
- The rise of the “Instagram influencer.”
- Brands will increasingly use social media platforms to launch new products and campaigns
- Influencers will be able to monetize their following by selling branded merchandise and hosting paid events in real-life settings
- The rise of the showroom
- More people are using their phones to shop
- Consumers expect a seamless online-to-in-store experience
- Retailers are investing in augmented reality and virtual reality technology
- The rise in popularity of live-streaming apps has made it easier than ever to shop without leaving the house
- It’s predicted that by 2022, most retailers will be using live-streaming as a way to market their products and services
- For example, if you’re looking for new clothes, you can watch someone try on different outfits or visit an online boutique where people are shopping in real-time
- This trend is also being used by companies who want to give customers an inside look at how they make their products
- As more and more people shop online, there is a greater need for live product demonstrations to help consumers make informed decisions
- With the rise of social media influencers and video bloggers, brands must partner with these personalities to reach new audiences and drive sales
- Brands will increasingly invest in live streaming formats such as Q&A sessions or beauty tutorials on YouTube Live or Facebook Live to engage customers
- Live video will be used for more than half of all shopping by 2022
- People are spending an average of $500 per purchase on live-streamed items
- The most popular categories to shop for include clothing, beauty products, and home decor
- Women account for about 75% of online shoppers in the United States
- The rise of the “lifestyle influencer.”
- Increasing use of augmented reality in shopping
- More people making purchases from their smartphones or tablets
- A more comprehensive range of products available for purchase, including food and drink
- The use of live video streaming will be more popular than ever
- People will want to shop at home, on the go, and everywhere in between
- Customers will expect 24/7 customer service from their favorite brands
- Customers will demand a personalized experience that is relevant to them.
These trends might seem a little far in the future, but it’s never too soon to start planning for them. This article has given you some helpful information on what may be coming up in terms of Livestream shopping and how brands can prepare themselves now so they’ll have the edge over their competition when these changes happen.
Contact us today if you’re interested in learning more about Livestream Shopping Consulting or need help with your marketing strategy!