Table of Contents Hide
One of the effective platforms for musicians to promote their music is YouTube. Around three billion videos are watched by YouTube users every day. YouTube is the perfect place to share your music with the audience worldwide by creating a channel for your Music YouTube Channel. There are a few types of videos published on YouTube channels. These are like this –
1. Any original video that is staged and synced to the track’s studio recording, known as the standard music video, can be published.
2. One of the most popular types of videos for music YouTube channels is the interviews of the musicians, talking about the songs, inspirations, lyrics, and so on.
3. Musicians can upload their latest songs on YouTube to engage the audience.
4. Your song video, along with the lyrics, is a great choice to increase viewers. Find creative ways to make the video and let your fans sing your song along the lines. Lyric videos are becoming very popular on YouTube these days.
5. Musicians can also publish the video footage of their live concerts on their YouTube channel.
6. Performing in a city or going for tours, take a production team along and let them capture your live performance. It helps to connect with the fans.
7. Share clips of the performance of the members of the music troupe.
8. Footage of songs’ actual recordings can be published on YouTube channels.
9. Music videos created with animation software are eye-catching and are suitable for engaging the audience.
10. To engage with the audience, let them see behind the scenes while you are recording and writing new music.
11. Though traditional music videos are brutal to choose from for YouTube channels.
12. Use GIF animations and let the music play underneath. Still, photos can also be used for these types of music videos.
Making content for a YouTube music channel is never easy with all the editing technology available for affordable prices. Create perfect videos to promote music and increase the popularity of the Music YouTube Channel.
30 Different Ways To Promote Your Music YouTube Channel
When it comes to promoting your music channels, many networks, apps, communication channels, and musicians should be involved. Social media channels are rented; you can use them for your music channels’ premonition.
To communicate with people, we have Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Blogs, YouTube Channels, Live Streaming websites, etc. Social media has given fantastic ways to promote their Music YouTube Channel.
- Create short video teasers for your music channel
- Also, create channel trailers
- Promote your trailers and teasers with paid YouTube advertising to reach the audience.
- Use the song title as your video title
- Add tags to your video
- Follow other music channels
- Participate in comments
- Interact with the influencers
- Collaborate if necessary
- Promote Your Video with short teasers on the Twitter platform with hashtags.
- Promote the bullies on the Facebook platform and start discussions
- Connect with the audience and get engaged
- Go live with your teasers and trailers and interact with the audience live
- Start a blog representing Your video channel
- Embed your videos on your blog
- Add a description to your videos
- Include the best and catchy keywords in the description of the video
- Go with Ad words
- Start email promotions to increase the reach
- Create backlinks to your other social media profiles
- Optimize your video for search engines
- Create live contests to attract people
- Discuss in similar forums to build a strong connection
- Interact with other video creators and take suggestions from them
- Meet the groups of creators in different media and try to interact with them
- Go to YouTube Fan finder programs to promote efficiently
- Add compelling thumbnails and make it relevant
- Encourage video sharing among friends, relatives, mutual friends, and the Public
- Create playlists and differentiate them according to category
- Cross-promote your YouTube channel
10 Music Video Streaming Apps for Android
Android smartphones allow you to store MP3 collections, a very convenient way to listen to music whenever you like. However, since there is a limit to how many music files can be stored on the SD card or internal storage, people use video streaming apps to enjoy music.
1. Spotify: Spotify is the most famous music video streaming app for Android devices. You can listen to the most favorite artists and most obscure artists. You can get high-quality music streaming, and very few apps can reach the level of Spotify for now.
2. PlayTube music video app works with Android devices. Videos can be searched by keyword.
3. The Hubi music video streaming app has features such as a download, download manager, and no flash player requirement.
4. ServiiGo is another music video streaming app for Android devices. This offers incredible UI and performance. The features include a built-in player, free of charge.
5. Google Play Music: The latest Android phones get this app for free. If not, it can be downloaded easily from the Play Store. This is one of the popular and best music streaming apps for Android.
6. YouTube Music: This app was launched in the year 2015. The user needs to log into his YouTube account to use this app. The app also allows listening to the audio-only form. This is a free app and ad-supported.
7. Apple Music is another streaming service. This app is available for Android users as well as iOS devices.
8. Amazon Music is another video music streaming app. The user can upload songs and create playlists easily. Amazon Music is included in the Amazon Prime Subscription bundle.
9. Vevo is another free music video streaming app. Live musical performances can be streamed. It has premiere music videos and HD videos.
10. Tidal is another music video streaming app for Android devices.
Above are some of the music video apps for Android. Some of them are free and easy to use. Choose the one based on your requirements and enjoy unlimited music on your smartphone.
Top 10 Music YouTube Channels for Music Enthusiasts
A twelve guy, Bieber became a sensation on the Music History YouTube channel with their first album, My World. He mainly releases albums on the theme of teenagers to attain the attention of Youth. So this channel is the number one in the YouTube trending music.
She was passionate about practically creating the albums. That means the viewers can get the feel by listening to RihannaVEVO songs. Hence, this channel has billions of viewers on YouTube and has inspired others to start a channel on YouTube.
This OneDirection channel was launched by five young people: Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn. They all together will compose the songs with stunning performances, and the listeners can enjoy the variation in tone at a time. Recently, they had done an album on One Direction History, which shows the value of friendship, and it got 243,227,529+ views, which is unbelievable. This shows the familiarity of this in the Public.
Taylor Swift wrote and sang songs about her personal life, which is primarily attractive to the viewers, and this is the best and most unique one we can find in her songs to become that popular in YouTube Music history.
We all know that Eminem is the most famous singer in the present trend, and we should know he is also an actor. He mainly focuses on Hip Hop songs to grab the attention of the current generation. Therefore, this EminemVEVO channel occupied the place in the list of top 10 music channels.
Katy Perry will release albums of pop and rock songs, and she will compose the songs happening in our surroundings. Their childhood singing made her become a pop star on YouTube Music Channel. She achieved four Guinness Records for her albums.
This channel will upload songs with a combination of animated characters. It is the early channel of YouTube, launched in 1999, and has 15,660,135+ subscribers.
Skrillex will compose Hip Hop songs by playing electronic instruments, allowing viewers unpredictable enjoyment. Also, he gives live stage performances, which get more queues from the Public.
This is one of the best channels on YouTube, and she gives an astounding performance with a mesmerizing accent. This made her get a massive number of fans for her songs.
Adele will prioritize equality, which means she will compose songs everyone views. She doesn’t consider a specific theme to release songs. It made her channel occupy the topmost place on the YouTube Channel.
You can market your business to business persons and the whole world through social media. The above are the top 30 ways to promote your Music YouTube Channel.