Advertisers can purchase digital ads across publisher sites and apps using networks. These offer different types of targeting, such as automotive, travel, beauty, etc.
1. Adsterra is an advertising network for publishers. Adsterra offers different ad formats for mobile and the web.
2. Vibrant Media ad networks offer in-text, in-image, mosaic, and storyboard formats.
3. Another ad network is AdRecovery, which helps publishers to increase their ad revenue. An exciting feature is that the ad-blocked traffic is also monetized.
4. Clicksor offers banner ads, in–text ads, rich media, and pop-under ad formats.
5. Revcontent is an ad network that focuses on quality more and does not accept most applications. Higher revenues, a loyal audience, and increased engagement rates for partners are the advantages of it.
6. Advertising.com offers monetized impressions – nearly 2 billion daily ad impressions.
7. Ad Maven is another user-friendly ad network platform that serves more than five hundred million ad impressions daily.
8. Creafi Online Media serves ad impressions based on behavioral, retargeting, and semantic methodologies.
9. Media.net is an ad network for publishers and has prominent names as its publishers, including Forbes, Reuters, and Cosmopolitan.
10. Epom Market is a cross-platform ad network for advertisers and publishers and offers services in more than forty countries.
11. Adbuff is considered an alternative to AdSense for publishers. This is a real-time bidding platform.
12. Media Nexus ad network serves high-quality video impressions and offers monthly payments to publishers.
13. Infolinks ad network offers ad units such as InTag, InFrame, InText, and InScreen ad units for better SEO.
14. Haxhas serves video, rich media, and mobile ads.
15. AdBlade ad network offers brand safety, and the ad units it offers to deliver the best performance, it is claimed.
16. PropllerAds servers banner ads in different sizes.
17. Revenue Hits allows publishers to monetize the website with pop-ups, text ads, and other formats of ads.
18. BlogAds is an ad network that allows managing multiple sites from one account.
19. Undertone provides standard IAB and high-impact ad formats that increase user engagement.
20. PulsePoint offers ad impressions with better ad targeting, and the publishers monetize them.
21. BidVertiser is an ad format that supports various ad formats.
22. Conversant is a real-time publisher interface and offers cross-platform ad solutions.
23. AdCash ad networks provide high-quality ads and support standard display formats.
24. Chitika has many publishers on its ad network and serves four billion or more monthly ads.
25. Tribal Fusion offers accessible ad servicing technology, reliable payments, and real-time reporting and allows controlling the content of ads.
26. WWW Promoter provides advanced targeting, competitive CPMS, and high fill rates.
27. Google AdSense is an ad network for web publishers, and the network size is over two million publishers.
28. BuySell Ads is another web publisher ad network offering CPM and Fixed-rate ad impressions.
29. Chitika offers CPC types of ad impressions.
30. Kontera is another in-line text ad network for publishers that offers CPC ad impressions.
31. Amazon Associates offers a CPA ad impression, and the network size is 1.6 million sellers.
32. LiveIntent is an email ad network for publishers and offers CPM-ad impressions.
33. Another email ad network for publishers is the NewsletterDirectory.co, which offers CPC and CPM ad impressions.
34. AdMob is a mobile app ad network offering CPC and CPM ad impressions.
35. Another mobile app ad network is AirPush, which offers CPA, CPC, and CPM types.
36. iAd offers CPC and CPM-type ad impressions.
37. YouTube Partner Program offers CPC and CPM types of video ads for publishers.
38. Google DFP Video is another video ad network for publishers.
39. PubGalaxy is an ad network for social sites that offers excellent customer support.
40. Teads. TV is another social site ad network that monetizes desktop, tablet, and mobile ad impressions.
41. Evolve Media is an ad network for news sites.
42. Sonobi is another news site ad network that offers a hundred percent fill rate.
43. Komoona is an easy-to-set-up ad network for news sites.
44. Specific media ad network works on a flat CPM basis.
45. TO Media ad network for news sites offers ad impressions for the US, UK, Germany, and Australia.
46. Epic Game Ads is an ad network for gaming sites and offers display ads in a standard format.
47. Venatus is another gaming site ad network providing the best UK traffic offers.
48. Intergi is another gaming site ad network that offers video and standard-size ad impressions.
49. CPX Brealtime is an ad network for header bidding.
50. Index Exchange is another header bidding ad network.
Some of the ad networks selectively work for the type of quality of the publishers. These ad networks offer digital inventory for mobile and video. While choosing the ad network, check the pricing options, as these provide several options such as cost per thousand impressions, viewable CPM, cost per click, etc.
10 Points to Remember While Creating a Perfect Video Ad
Businesses of all sizes and types need promotion. Business owners must understand the basics of creating a perfect ad. Video ads proved very powerful for building the brand to increase conversions. However, it is a challenge to create an ideal video ad. Here are a few tips for this.
1. Ask yourself about how you plan to have your video. Will it introduce your product or services, or do you want to give a special offer, etc.?
2. Personalize the video with the photos of the people within the brand. Include customer testimonials, pictures of your company, office, etc.
3. Keep the script ready before you start shooting the video. If you cannot write the script even though you know best about your company and are the best person to tell people about it, take the help of a scriptwriter.
4. If you are uncomfortable before the camera, use voice-over and let the voice artist describe the company over the visuals.
5. Have perfect lighting. It is a good idea to purchase a professional video light kit.
6. Take care that the people in the video wear neutral, clean, attractive clothing.
7. Keep the video short and sweet. The length of the video should be more than thirty seconds.
8. Customers should have a good reason to click your video.
9. You should include a call to action and direct the audience to take the next step.
10. Include your contact information, coupon, or special offer.
The quality and the content of the video explain volumes about business. Video creates a solid personal relationship and emotionally connects the viewers with the brand. Apart from the above, it would be best to remember that distributing videos and capturing customers’ attention is also essential.