Table of Contents Hide
- What exactly is Android TV?
- Android TV box
- Android TV Vs. TV box
- How did an Android TV box work?
- This box is just like a TV setup box connected to a television.
- Android TV remote control
- Android TV Vs. Smart TV
- YouTube Video for Android TV
- Android TV Boxes Worth Looking Forward To 2020
AFTER CLOSING GOOGLE TV, Android TV has become the new buzz across the web. Yes, there is the right sort of reason behind the shutdown of Google TV. The main thing is its lack of applications, and it cannot access the the play store.
When comes to Android TV is entirely different from Google TV. It can able to access the Google Play Store. The mobile developers can apply the modifications to make the Android App. It also has Google Cast support and is optimized for the big screen. Let us go through deeper into Android TV.
What exactly is Android TV?
• It is specially designed to enjoy the TV on your Phone. It is all about the easiness of navigating across the apps.
• There is no draw over phone calls through TV. It is also easy to access the applications, entertainment with simple interactions. It is nothing but the Smart television.
• You can feel your TV just like a mobile in your hands.
• It offers voice control across other devices,s, just like Android devices.
• It is similar to the card-based interface, and the developers will get an opportunity to adapt to the apps on the big screen.
• It promotes the quick customization of the television content which suits best.
• Even the TV manufacturers also have a different advantage.
• They do not need to develop their app or app store as it has access to the Google play store. It also keeps Android on the big screen.
Android TV box
• These boxes are the most popular thing that allows the users to receive a broad range of advantages like accessing the internet to stream videos to their TV.
• These boxes will turn your TV into intelligent devices. It possesses a broad range of options for users.
• People use the services to stream TV shows and movies from different streaming sites.
Android TV Vs. TV box
• It organizes the content on one platform for a better organization which is included with the search and search functionality.
• This is just like a media hub where users can access the web contentb from their ideal platform.
• The operating system is the main difference between the Android TV and the regular TV box.
• It is a particular version, and the Android Operating System powers it. However, still, some applications will not run without the rooting device.
• The apps are designed to run on television instead of touch screen.
How did an Android TV box work?
This box is just like a TV setup box connected to a television.
• It can be set up with an Ethernet cable or a wifi connection.
• Once the box is connected to the TV and internet connectivity, the apps will be installed.
• Android is an operating system that is just similar to Windows etc. You see such type of system in mobile phones.
• They run by RAM processors, making the devices portable using the same hardware system.
• The Android Operating system is open source and is free of cost.
• The hardware is also cheaper. It is installed in a small box to run the same hardware that can provide better input and output options.
• The primary function of the Android box is to stream video content to the users and allow them to access their favorite TV shows and movies. Users can treat it just like their standard computer machine.
• These boxes are available in all shapes, sizes at different prices. Low-cost budget boxes are already available in the market.
• Every box will have its setup, and manufacturers modify the Android codes to fit with the machines.
Android TV remote control
• Different types of remote controls can be used for the Android TV box that delivers the best user experience.
• They are available in various sizes and shapes.
• Users can select the most comfortable remote for their Android TV.
• For example, if they like some typing sort of remotes rather than screen type remotes, they can choose among them. There are many different models with the best remote controls
Android TV Vs. Smart TV
• It is the best pick when it comes to smart TVs. Android and smart TV are smart, but Android is more comfortable when compared to smart TV.
• Smart TV has many built-in apps that can connect to the internet. Users can avail of everything in one intelligent TV package. The brilliant TV needs only one remote control.
• This can turn any TV into an intelligent television. It is low in cost when compared to a smart TV. It had an extensive app library.
• Smart TV costs more compared to the Android TV. It has insufficient applications compared with the Android TV.
• It needs another setup box, and users must know the Android interface. The new updates might not support all smart TVs, but Android TV can easily keep the updates without errors.
YouTube Video for Android TV
The YouTube video app can be downloaded from the Google app store on Android TV. You can select from the video list to play on the big screen. It allows you to access the vast media library of YouTube on the big screen. You can search by typing the content using the remote keyboard and enjoy watching the YouTube content on the big screen.
Android TV Boxes Worth Looking Forward To 2020
Android TV Boxes have become increasingly popular with home users. They allow them to stream content over the internet on your TV. You can also view content that is stored on your local storage in these boxes.
Due to their popularity, various Android TV Boxes are available in the market; therefore, selecting the best one can be an overwhelming experience. We have compiled a list of the best TV Boxes which you can buy to stream videos seamlessly over the internet on your television sets. Let’s have a look at them.
Nvidia Shield TV
NvidiaSheild TV, undoubtedly, has become the most sought-after Android TV Box of 2019. The latest model of this box comes with an enhanced Bluetooth gaming controller and a remote. These features have made this the best Android TV box for streaming content and gaming. The latest model has a reduced size, which makes it easily portable.
If you are looking for an Android TV box without burning a hole in your pocket, Q-Box 4k is the best. It provides a whole lot of features at the most affordable rates. It has 16GB built-in storage, 2GB Ram, optical audio out, and is compatible with external storage. Moreover, it comes preloaded with popular video streaming platforms, i.e., YouTube, Netflix, and Cody.
SkyTeam has made its way to the list of Best Android TV boxes as it allows users to view unlimited movies, shows, or sports by using both paid and free apps. Moreover, users can also use this Android TV box to view the live telecast of sports events by using the add-ons.
WeTek Play 2
WeTek play two will soon become the best Android TV box 2019 due to its impeccable features. The Android TV box can provide all your entertainment with its 2GHz Quad-core processor, 8-bit h365, and 4K Support. You can watch unlimited movies, shows, and sports on this box. With its ultra HD 4K quality, the experience of watching your favorite TV shows and movies will enhance to a great extent.
With some of the most potent specifications, the Kukele s912 is another Android TV box that deserves recognition. It has a 64-bit processor, dual-band wifi module, and 3 GB Ram, enabling it to perform seamlessly. Moreover, it comes with remote control and a keyboard for the users’ convenience. It is streaming your favorite content for hours on this amazing Android TV Box.
These are the top 5 Android TV boxes available in the market. The price of each of these depends on their specifications and the features they boast of. Buy the one which fits your requirement and fall in your budget bracket to enjoy high-quality video streaming on your television sets.
Finally, It is the brightest TV in this new technology generation. Android TV is the best way to connect with your applications and the cheapest way to access the wide range of content on your big screen.