Table of Contents Hide
A YouTube Channel Marketing Strategist is someone who specializes in the process of growing a YouTube channel to attract more viewers and subscribers. This is accomplished by gaining the trust of new viewers, engaging with current followers, and providing quality content. It can be difficult to find a good strategy for building your own success YouTube channel, but it doesn’t have to be! In this blog post, you will learn how I became a successful YouTube marketer from 0-500k subs in less than one year! I share some great tips on my blog that will help you grow your YouTube channel! Read on !
YouTube Marketing Strategist is one of the rarest skills in internet marketing. Do you want growth? Start a channel, or grow one you already have. But you need a YouTube strategy to get over 100,000 subscribers. It’s opt-in funnels, taking advantage of Google search rankings, and much more.
What is a YouTube Marketing Strategist?
A YouTube Marketing Strategist may help you with your social media marketing and has a YouTube channel.
A YouTube Marketing Strategist is someone who uses marketing strategies to increase the popularity of their channel.
A YouTube Marketing Strategist is someone who creates content on the internet to help businesses reach their goals.
A YouTube Marketing Strategist is someone well-versed in the intricacies of marketing on YouTube. A strategy can be applied to any business, product, or service.
A Day in the Life of a YouTube Marketing Strategist
Everyone needs a YouTube marketing strategist because they help with one of the most important parts of an online business, social media.
- Get up at 7 AM
- Check social media/YouTube for the latest trends
- Write tips on how to increase your YouTube views and subscribers
- Download videos from other channels that are relevant to my audience, then upload them onto my channel using video editing software
- Post the blog post online and share it on social media
- Check email
- Review analytics for the company’s YouTube channel
- Write a blog post about how to use YouTube marketing to grow your business
- Create video strategies for clients
- Schedule social media posts and monitor their performance
- Work on marketing strategies
- Work with clients to make sure their content is good quality, meets requirements, and will be successful
- Research new trends in video marketing and social media
- Update blog posts with new information about YouTube’s latest features
- Review analytics reports for the previous day’s traffic
- Browse trending videos to see what is popular with viewers and what might be worth promoting
- Plan out a content strategy for the upcoming week, including topics of interest and types of videos to create
- Create a list of video ideas that will fit into each topic category, so you have enough material to last all week long
- Brainstorm titles for your new videos based on your content plan
- Write scripts for each video idea, making sure they are engaging as well as informative or entertaining depending on the type of video being made
- Review the analytics from last night’s live stream and make sure it was a success
- Send out a call to action post about next week’s live stream event to my followers on social media
- Schedule posts for the day in advance, including links to other marketing strategists’ content that I think, will be good for my audience
- Meet with clients about their marketing strategy or review videos they have made
- Take a lunch break at noon- eat healthy food like brown rice or fish with vegetables cooked in olive oil
- Come back from a lunch break refreshed and productive- continue working until 5 pm when it’s time to go home.
Must-Have Traits In A YouTube Marketing Strategist
A YouTube marketing strategist must have a good understanding of SEO, digital marketing, and online branding.
You need to know how to find and close deals.
A YouTube Marketing Strategist Should Be Able To Post Consistent Videos
There are many traits you need to look for in a YouTube marketing strategist. A few of these traits include good connections, experience with your industry and business goals, and knowledge about what will work best for your business.
For example consider Coca-Cola Marketing Strategy,
How to become a YouTube Marketing Strategist
To be a YouTube marketing strategist, you have to have experience in video content creation, and one way to get that is by creating your channel.
To become a YouTube Marketing Strategist, you should have two years of experience as a content creator. You should also be good at math and enjoy social media marketing.
The first step to becoming a YouTube marketing strategist is to learn how it works. The best way to do that is by using the platform daily and watching other YouTubers as they become successful.
One of the first things you need to do is join some online communities. This way, you can create a network of friends who are also passionate about YouTube marketing. It’s also a great place to share different ideas with other people in your field.
What Every YouTube Channel Strategist Needs to Know About Video SEO
When it comes to YouTube, the strategy you choose is crucial. The most important thing about your channel’s success is producing videos that grab people’s attention and teach them something new.
The first thing you need to know is that videos are ranked on four factors, relevance, content, view count, and social activity. However, Google’s algorithm is constantly evolving, so it can be difficult to pinpoint precisely how these factors affect your video rankings.
When it comes to YouTube SEO, there’s a lot that needs to be done. It can be overwhelming for business owners and marketers who are new to the field of video marketing.
If you’re looking for a YouTube marketing strategist that will help your channel grow, then I am the person to call. My team and I have helped other media reach millions of subscribers in just a few short months by utilizing our expertise with SEO, influencer marketing campaigns, content creation strategies, audience acquisitions techniques, and more. Contact me today if you want to start getting results from your YouTube Channel Marketing campaign at last!