Table of Contents Hide
YouTube is a great tool to use in account-based marketing campaigns. It’s not only free, but it can also help you target your exact audience for minimal cost. If you are interested in getting the most out of YouTube, continue reading.
You’ve probably heard of YouTube, but are you sure that you know how it can be implemented into your Account-Based Marketing campaigns?
Even if you’re not familiar with the platform, we will walk through everything from setting up an account to what types of content should be used to get the most out of YouTube.
You’ll also learn about some tools and best practices for making the most out of your videos.
How YouTube Video Can Improve ABM
Video is the best marketing medium to engage your customers and prospects because it’s more personal than text. Not only can you show people what they’re opting into (or not), but you can also include testimonials, reviews, and other social proof.
You can use YouTube to make your ABM efforts more effective, and I’m going to tell you how.
YouTube is a fantastic way to reach out to people and improve ABM.
YouTube is a great way to learn how to do ABM. You can watch videos on anything you want, and some lessons even come with quizzes!
Does YouTube Work for B2B Marketing?
The set-up of specific videos for YouTube will work great for creating “brand awareness” without the high price tag. There are many short-term benefits of a YouTube video campaign that can’t be found anywhere else for those looking to increase their brand awareness!
YouTube is an excellent tool for B2B campaigns because it lets you show your product in action or with real customer scenarios – which people might not be able to visualize by going only off what’s on the website.
It’s also simple to reuse clips from existing marketing materials and wrap them around your latest case study or product release using intro overlay text and animations.
How to Get Readers Involved in Your YouTube Content
As long as one has a solid and consistent presence and maintains a healthy relationship with their audience, great content will be an inevitable by-product. As such, users should focus more on producing quality content rather than trying to please everybody.
We can almost guarantee that it will see success by taking charge of one’s content and managing the expectations tied to their channel (both as an individual presenter and those coming from viewers).
- Provide links to valuable channels on YouTube.
- Encourage viewers to make their videos.
- Give viewers one or two-minute tutorials about uploading their video on YouTube and provide links for this information on your channel.
- Tell your viewer they can watch more of that type of content by subscribing to you or ask them if they liked what you just showed them, then advertise other related videos off-screen(don’t pause the video!) before continuing with your next video!
- Ask a question in the description of any new video and tell people they can leave answers below the description box!!!
- Play videos forwards, backward, forwards backward, or freeze-frame it so people.
YouTube Adwords Tips for Account-Based Marketing Campaigns
- Google Adwords is a great tool to use for account-based marketing campaigns because it can help you reach your target audience
- You will need to set up conversion tracking to track the effectiveness of your campaign
- There are two types of accounts: Campaign and Ad Group Level Accounts
- When setting up an account, make sure that you have enough money allocated to cover all possible bids that may be necessary
- Create a campaign to drive traffic to your YouTube videos
- Use keywords that are specific and relevant to your content
- Include all the necessary information in your video title, description, and tags
- Target an audience interested in what you have to offer- for example, if you’re selling baby clothes, then target parents or pregnant people
- Include links within the video’s description box so viewers can visit other parts of your site or purchase products
- Research keywords and phrases that are relevant to your target customer
- Use YouTube’s search function to find videos related to the keyword you’re targeting
- Create an account on Google Adwords, which is where you’ll create ads for YouTube. You can also use Bing Ads or Facebook Ads if they’re more cost-effective for your business
- Set up a campaign with specific goals in mind (such as acquiring new customers) and set up conversion tracking so that you know how well each ad performs
- Write a compelling ad text and select the appropriate target audience based on your business goals
- Set your budget for each campaign, which is typically on a cost-per-click or cost-per-view basis
- Monitor performance of campaigns
- Make sure your video descriptions include keywords that are relevant to your business and ad copy
- Include tags for videos in the description, as well as annotations on the video itself
- Use Google Analytics to track how many people watched the video and what they did next.
How to Use YouTube in Your B2B Marketing Strategies?
YouTube is a digital marketing tool where companies post videos to be watched by viewers. It is estimated that over 100 million people watch YouTube daily, and the most popular videos on the site have been viewed for 30 years or more, even though they were uploaded a day ago. This means a video will rarely go unnoticed on the platform.
On YouTube, you can post business information about your company or content about how to use your product, including testimonials from customers who may not exist without the video’s testimony.
In short, integrating this platform into your marketing plan can dramatically increase product awareness and, subsequently, sales potentials with targeted users who need what you offer at their doorstep!
Have a YouTube Channel to start. Make sure you have a compelling cover image, attractive description, and plenty of great content for your audience.
Promote your video or video series in a blog post that includes an embed code so that people can watch the videos right away on their web page, and you’ll have a better chance of accumulating views in search engine rankings too.
Start by using captions when uploading your videos to YouTube. Your video will automatically attract more viewers if it has good sound quality – captioning ensures this without investing in expensive equipment.
In addition, make sure you present well-structured titles and descriptions for each clip, so viewers don’t get lost before they click through from another website link onto YouTube.
If you are looking for a way to stand out in the crowded market, YouTube might be your answer. You may have seen that Google favors videos on their search engine results page and many people spend more time watching video content than reading text-based articles or blogs.
We can help you implement YouTube into account-based marketing campaigns by guiding how best to use this social media platform. Give us a call today if you’d like expert advice from our team of experts!