Table of Contents Hide
It is hard to ignore video today for both B2B and B2C businesses. Any video marketing strategy aims to build awareness of the brand. The marketing goals of B2C Video Marketing are not much different from the goals of B2B. B2C brands use the video marketing strategy to create excitement around their products and services.
B2C Video Marketing
B2C video marketing or Business to consumer video marketing refers to the strategy used to promote products to the consumers using video. Technology has expanded the channels that B2C marketers are using in their video campaigns. B2C companies focus on selling their products to individuals through video marketing.
B2C Video Marketing Best Practices
To make the Business to consumer video marketing effective some practices have to be followed. The first step is to define what message the video should deliver to the consumer and what the marketer wants to achieve from it. Video can be used by B2C marketers to launch a new product, give overview of the business etc. identify the viewers.
B2C Video Marketing Tips For Business
Video changed the way marketing is done. Most brands made videos an integral part of their marketing strategy to connect with consumers on a visual level. Video marketing is an effective way to improve lead generation. Here are ten important tips for business to consumer video marketing.
1. The goal of B2C video marketing is to raise awareness of the brand. The video ads of B2Cs for offering solutions to customer problems must be funny or flashy.
2. For successful video marketing, B2Cs should concentrate on making content relevant to the brand.
3. The video ad message should be consistent and on the brand.
4. Make videos as interactive tools to build strong relationships with customers.
5. Engage the customers with exclusive information about offers and discounts. This information can be included in the video as click to buy a component.
6. To make any video marketing strategy a success it is necessary to identify the audience and understand what kind of videos they want to see. Defining the audience helps to create targeted videos.
7. Lead generation from B2C video marketing can increased by creating videos of optimal length. The length of a video should not be more than five minutes.
8. Click through rate can be increased by embedding videos in emails. Email marketing still is one of the effective ways to generate leads.
9. Having a clear call to action is as important as creating engaging video content.
10. Choose the best kind of video from case study videos, explainer videos, promotional videos or testimonial videos etc. that suit the brand well.
Video emerged as a powerful digital marketing tool for B2C marketers. The marketers are capitalising the abilities of videos to capture the attention of consumers and gain the benefits such as lead generation, conversion or to connect with the customers.
How to Create B2C Video Marketing Campaigns
To create a B2C video campaign, it is necessary to understand the customer. The B2C marketers must know the wants, needs and problems and challenges of their customer and give a message through the videos that meet the requirement of them. B2c marketing is employed by those selling consumer based products.
The B2C video marketing campaigns begin with market research. Social media is another tool for reaching a large number of audience and connect with the people on personal level. So most B2C businesses have a Facebook page and also accounts on other social network sites.
B2C videos can be created by the marketers ,themselves or by hiring some professionals. Hiring a professional will help create quality videos and save time for the marketers. These also help to decide the content, write a script etc.
B2C companies can also develop customer loyalty programs through social sites, offer special discounts to regular customers or offer special gifts to those who comment or like their page on social media. This helps in getting repeat business which can make a business success in the long run.
B2C Video Marketing Statistics
B2C video is becoming a powerful tool for all marketing strategies. Sixty percent of the marketers are using video this year. Eighty percent identify that videos are the widely used marketing tool. Twenty-nine percent of those who used B2C video marketing say that it generated leads. Eighteen percent of the marketers say video help to drive revenue. In the coming years, it said that seventy-four percent of the traffic would base on the video. In the coming days, ninety-one percent of the businesses plan to increase their video spending. Studies proved that audience who watch the video are more likely to purchase the product.
B2C Video Marketing Trends
B2C video marketing trends for the coming years is as follows.
• Facebook video is going to increase. It has already increased from one billion to eight billion in the last one year.
• Consumers are going to see more live video from Business to consumer marketers.
• Sales teams are also going to require more video resources as consumers prefer to learn about a product through videos.
• Viewers are consuming video on different devices and so multi-channel marketing is going to increase.
This is the best time for all businesses including the business to consumer marketers to get on board with video marketing. Because the video is more accessible now and the power of video is growing. The marketers may get surprised by knowing what video marketing can do for their business.