Table of Contents Hide
It is hard to ignore videos today for both B2B and B2C businesses. Any video marketing strategy aims to build awareness of the brand. The marketing goals of B2C Video Marketing are not much different from the goals of B2B. B2C brands use video marketing to create excitement around their products and services.
B2C Video Marketing
B2C video marketing or Business to consumer video marketing refers to the strategy used to promote products to consumers using video. Technology has expanded B2C marketers’ channels in their video campaigns. B2C companies focus on selling their products to individuals through video marketing.
B2C Video Marketing Best Practices
Some practices must be followed to make the Business to consumer video marketing effective. The first step is to define what message the video should deliver to the consumer and what the marketer wants to achieve. B2C marketers can use video to launch a new product, give an overview of the Business, etc. identify the viewers.
B2C Video Marketing Tips For Business
Video changed the way marketing is done. Most brands made videos an integral part of their marketing strategy to connect with consumers on a visual level. Video marketing is an effective way to improve lead generation. Here are ten essential tips for Business to consumer video marketing.
1. The goal of B2C video marketing is to raise brand awareness. The video ads of B2C for solutions to customer problems must be funny or flashy.
2. For successful video marketing, B2C should concentrate on making content relevant to the brand.
3. The video ad message should be consistent and on the brand.
4. Make videos as interactive tools to build strong relationships with customers.
5. Engage the customers with exclusive information about offers and discounts. The video can include this information as a click to buy a component.
6. To make any video marketing strategy successful, it is necessary to identify the audience and understand what kind of videos they want to see. Defining the audience helps to create targeted videos.
7. Creating optimal-length videos can increase Lead generation from B2C video marketing. The length of a video should not be more than five minutes.
8. Click through rate can be increased by embedding videos in emails. Email marketing still is one of the effective ways to generate leads.
9. A clear call to action is essential to creating engaging video content.
10. Choose the best kind of video from case study, explainer, promotional, or testimonial videos that suit the brand well.
Video emerged as a powerful digital marketing tool for B2C marketers. Marketers are capitalizing on the abilities of videos to capture the attention of consumers and gain the benefits such as lead generation, conversion, or connecting with customers.
How to Create B2C Video Marketing Campaigns
To create a B2C video campaign, it is necessary to understand the customer. B2C marketers must know their customers’ wants, needs, problems, and challenges and message them through videos that meet their requirements. B2c marketing is employed by those selling consumer-based products.
The B2C video marketing campaigns begin with market research. Social media is another tool for reaching a large audience and connecting with people on a personal level. So most B2C businesses have a Facebook page and also accounts on other social network sites.
B2C videos can be created by the marketers themselves or by hiring professionals. Hiring a professional will help create quality videos and save time for marketers. These also help to decide the content, write a script, etc.
B2C companies can also develop customer loyalty programs through social sites, offer special discounts to regular customers, or unique gifts to those who comment or like their page on social media. This helps in getting repeat business which can make a business successful in the long run.
B2C Video Marketing Statistics
B2C video is becoming a powerful tool for all marketing strategies. Sixty percent of marketers are using video this year. Eighty percent identify that videos are the widely used marketing tool. Twenty-nine percent of those who used B2C video marketing say that it generated leads. Eighteen percent of marketers say video help to drive revenue. In the coming years, it said that seventy-four percent of the traffic would base on video. In the coming days, ninety-one percent of businesses plan to increase their video spending. Studies proved that audiences watching the video are likelier to purchase the product.
B2C Video Marketing Trends
B2C video marketing trends for the coming years are as follows.
• Facebook video is going to increase. It has risen from one billion to eight billion in the last year.
• Consumers will see more live videos from Business consumer marketers.
• Sales teams will also require more video resources as consumers prefer to learn about a product through videos.
• Viewers are consuming video on different devices so that mul, so multi-channel marketing will be the best time for all businesses, including the Business to consumer marketers, to get on board with video marketing. Because video is more accessible now and the power of video is growing. Marketers may be surprised by what video marketing can do for their Business.