Table of Contents Hide
BuzzFeed platform has redefined the advertising with the social content and other content. It produces the shareable and the original content across the web to the global audience. The BuzzFeed Video Statistics reveal its overall growth aspects. The website is available in 25 countries in five different languages across the world. The website had already broadened its reach with the great focus on the serious issues. The Buzz feed motion picture videos have acquired more than 5 billion views for 1500 videos on its platform.
BuzzFeed Video Statistics
The platform has collaborated with more than 402 clients to run around 899 programs. The branded content on BuzzFeed receiving more than 280 million views. The BuzzFeed Video Statistics consists high active users on both iOS as well as on the Android platform applications. The buzz feed video has acquired more than 110M video views which is one of the highest records of video views.
More than 210 million unique visitors noticed on the BuzzFeed website for content. 52 percent who visited BuzzFeed website content is between 18 to 34 years old. According to the recent survey reports, BuzzFeed Video Statistics revealed that more than five billion people at an average are watching the BuzzFeed content monthly.
More than 62 percent traffic on BuzzFeed noticed from the mobile device users. BuzzFeed traffic makes the platform to launch a dedicated video application for both Android and iOS users. The mobile sharing had turned two times more than desktop viewing. According to BuzzFeed Video Statistics, more than 78 percent people who are accessing the BuzzFeed content are social media users. Nearly five times traffic reported on the social media. It makes the platform to share the content on social media topics and the entertainment too. the BuzzFeed Youtube channel had received more than 2 billion video views and 20 million subscribers on Youtube.
BuzzFeed Mobile Video Strategy
BuzzFeed is the most successful platform on the web in social content and journalism along with the entertainment-related content with videos and images. The platform has a different level of approach to content marketing across the mobile devices too. It had recently announced its dedicated video application for the die-hard fans of BuzzFeed videos. Many factors made the BuzzFeed at the top in the mobile video marketing strategy and here are some important things to learn from BuzzFeed.
Step by step of content creation process
BuzzFeed mainly aims the content which resonates the audience interest in watching a particular video. The platform has the excellent editorial capability which can assess the specific content and estimates whether it can reach the brand’s guidelines accurately. The platform also makes its choice towards the appropriate formats for the various forms of media it includes in its content to make the user access more comfortable on the platform. It also has the excellent framework for measuring the things it was going. These are the best strategies for its platforms success.
Capability of assessing the purpose of the content
Buzz Feed’s content will not make the audience bore on particular topics as the platform has an excellent capability and framework in assessing the audience expectations in the specific type of content. The platform has built its accessibility via mobile devices because it had estimated that more than 72 percent of its video viewers are trying to access the content via mobile devices. This way of idealistic approach made the platform at top place.
Strong content distribution model
The platform is well versed with the audience pulse and get on with the various strategies in creation and distribution of the content. The perfect content distribution model is also considered as one of the primary keys to the mobile video success of the platform.
Review and Guide to BuzzFeed Video App
BuzzFeed is already well-known across the web for its social news and entertainment content. The platform generates new and trending content daily with various formats included in it. It is focused on the viral content and has an excellent track record in delivering exceptional articles and even the breaking news with serious journalism too. The platform has mainly earned considerable respect from the social media savvy’s as it shares excellent content on various social media websites. Recently it has started a new video application for its users which is compatible with both the iOS and Android users.
BuzzFeed new dedicated video application allows its users to reach the BuzzFeed video content more efficiently via mobile devices. The new app has announced at the Mobile world congress held in Barcelona. The video application is featured with the separate list of the company video content along with the short videos at one place.
The latest video application from the BuzzFeed fuels the growth of the platform. The new video application aims at the fans of BuzzFeed videos and allows them to catch up the video content with much ease via mobile devices. The app is now available at the Google play store for free to download and watch. The platform was not showing any ads during the video play. So there will not be any interruption while watching the videos on BuzzFeed video application.
The app will only accommodate the sponsored content as it is the platform’s trademark. The team of creative video groups of BuzzFeed is working closer to the brands for the creation of original and custom clips to direct towards the native video advertising.
50 Mind Numbing Facts and Figures about BuzzFeed Video
BuzzFeed is an American internet media company from New York. BuzzFeed video is mostly viral videos, social entertainment, trends and News. At prest companies focusing on BuzzFeed video to increase the number viewer to the campaign videos. BuzzFeed concentrates mainly on viral news and enterprises information on ad campaigns. Here are the 50 Facts and figures about BuzzFeed videos.
- It is a New York City-based Internet media company
- It is well known for the shareable breaking news, reporting on original and entertainment along with video content.
- It if founded in the year 2006 as viral lab
- Jonah Peretti is CEO of BuzzFeed
- “The media company for social age” is the slogan of BuzzFeed
- It is native advertising company
- In 2014 BuzzFeed raised nearly 50$ million from venture capital
- NBC international made a 200$ million investment in buzz feed in 2015
- In 2012, BuzzFeed was acquisition Kingfish labs
- The acquisition of Tornado team in 2014 made the BuzzFeed first team on data engineering
- The platform produces content daily which includes videos, lists, quizzes etc
- It consistently ranked at the top in “Facebook Publisher rankings”
- The BuzzFeed motion pictures channel produces original content
- It has produced various video series like “The creep”, “Fun Facts” etc.
- At the end of 2015, BuzzFeed videos YouTube have crossed over 6.4 billion views and more than 9.2 million subscribers.
- The platform receives major tragic from the social media websites
- The platform had received more than 76 % of the views from social media links
- More than 23000 articles on BuzzFeed is about the cats
- More than 19000 articles are published on dogs
- “why I bought a house in Detroit for $500” is the most viewed article in Buzzfeed with 1.5 million page views
- 5 million shares to the quiz “what career should you have?” is the most shared on BuzzFeed
- More than 74 percent traffic on BuzzFeed noticed from social media platforms like Pinterest’s, Facebook etc.
- Among the number of posts, pizza is the hottest topic that Ryan Gosling in the year 2013
- More than 37 percent posts on BuzzFeed have numbers in the title.
- More than 5000 gallons of coffee was consumed by BuzzFeed employees at NYC headquarters is one of the funniest facts.
- The platform has 8 bureaus
- It publishes in four different languages French, Spanish, Portuguese, and English
- The platform is available as an app for both Android and iOS app
- More than 200 million unique visitors visit BuzzFeed every month
- 50 percent of BuzzFeed visitors are between 18 to 35 years old
- More than 6 billion monthly views is an average content view on BuzzFeed
- 71 percent tragic on BuzzFeed was noticed from mobile
- Mobile sharing rate is two time greater than desktop
- More than 7-0 percent traffic on BuzzFeed was coming from social media
- More than three billion monthly views on video content was reported by BuzzFeed
- 40 percent of video views are noticed from outside US
- Only 5 percent video views from buzzfeed.com
- More than two billion views are from YouTube channel
- More than 20 million subscribers for BuzzFeed Youtube channel
- More than 10 million subscribers are there for BuzzFeed video
- Nearly 37 million views are noticed for the post “The dress.”
- 1300 people are working for BuzzFeed
- BuzzFeed had 18 offices at different locations
- BuzzFeed is now available in six languages from 2016
- BuzzFeed traffic is five times greater than search traffic on its platform
- Buzz Feed’s source of tragic is interest
- The platform also targets the investigative journalism point of view
- The viral content is the primary target of BuzzFeed in posts as well as in videos
- The uniqueness and creativity are the main foundation stones for the success behind BuzzFeed
- Today more than 90 percent people love to read and search for BuzzFeed content.
The Above mentioned are the 50 mind numbering Facts and figures about BuzzFeed video which helps you to grow on your business. Business persons cam make use this above tricks to implement in their companies.