Table of Contents Hide
- What are Video Ad Pins for Pinterest?
- Why Consider Pinterest video Advertising?
- How to Get Started with Pinterest Video Advertising
- Pinterest Video Advertising Best Practices
- How Brands can use new Pinterest Video Ad Space
- The top six benefits for brands using this new feature are:
- Pinterest Video Advertising Costs
- Excellent Tips on Creating the Best Pinterest Video Ads
Pinterest is an online pinboard that allows you to create and follow boards of images. A new Pinterest video advertising feature will allow brands to share videos with their followers on the platform, potentially opening up another avenue for advertisers looking for ways to reach consumers differently.
Video advertising is becoming more popular as it offers a more engaging experience than static ads or banner ads.
Brands can now post YouTube links directly onto their Pinterest board, so they are easier to find by users browsing the site. There are also tools available that allow brands to upload existing videos from YouTube or Vimeo into Pinterest’s video player for easy sharing of branded content, which could be helpful when creating short-form content that may not be suitable solely for Facebook or Twitter posts.
In the past, video advertising was limited to television commercials and ads on websites. But now, with social media being so popular, Pinterest has stepped up its game by allowing advertisers to promote pins on a video ad platform.
Video advertising is an excellent way for businesses to boost brand awareness and drive traffic back to their website. This blog post will discuss how you can use video advertisement through Pinterest’s new feature!
What are Video Ad Pins for Pinterest?
A Video Ad Pin is a picture that has an embedded video. It’s similar to a normal Pin, except it can contain more information and link to different websites.
If you’re an advertiser, you can use Video Ad Pins to promote your videos. You’ll see a video preview that people can click through to watch the whole video.
Video Ad Pins are a new ad unit that allows viewers to watch video content before seeing the page.
Video ad pins can be used to promote videos on your website. When clicked, the video will play directly on Pinterest, and users that click through from Pinterest are more likely to convert than those visiting directly from search or web pages.
Video ad pins are a great way to promote your products and services on Pinterest. Use them in conjunction with text-based ads for more excellent clickthrough rates, engagement levels, and conversions.
Why Consider Pinterest video Advertising?
Pinterest video advertising is a highly advantageous form of marketing. It allows you to make direct connections with potential customers or even people already interested in your products.
If you have a business with an audience of women, Pinterest is the best place to advertise your products.
If you’ve been looking for a way to reach your target audience, then Pinterest might be the perfect solution.
Pinterest has become the fastest-growing social media site. It’s not only the best place to find your next pin, but it can also be a great way to advertise your business.
If you want to make a lot of money, this is the best way. You can pay pennies per impression and get thousands of views on your videos!
How to Get Started with Pinterest Video Advertising
One of the most popular ways to advertise is with video on Pinterest. That’s because it enables you to easily show off your products and services in a short amount of time.
You can start with Pinterest’s ad manager or by downloading their ad builder. Both are great ways to get started, but it all depends on your situation.
You can use several different strategies to create successful video ads on Pinterest.
If you want to start using Pinterest for your marketing campaigns, here are some tips.
I’m going to tell you how to get started with Pinterest video advertising so that you can start earning money through your videos.
Pinterest is a great social media platform for marketers. It’s one of the most important ones because people love to look at pictures and videos.
Creating and running a Pinterest video ad is easy. If you need inspiration, check out the steps below:
Pinterest Video Advertising Best Practices
Video advertising on social media is hot right now, and Pinterest is the fastest-growing platform. It’s also a place where people look for inspiration and ideas about what they want in their lives.
Pinterest has seen incredible growth in the past few years and now boasts over 200 million users. Video is an integral part of this strategy – people are more likely to remember your video ad than they are to read text on a screen.
As you’re creating your video, don’t include too much text. Instead, use pictures to tell a story while using short sentences to call out important points throughout the video.
- Find products to sell
- Get your domain and hosting set up with Shopify
- Design your store’s look and feel
- Add products to the store, including pictures, descriptions, and prices
- Promote your store
- Collect payments and ship products
- Add your pins to the website, or use an app like Tailwind
- Use hashtags on your pin descriptions for easier discovery
- Pin high-quality images that are relevant to what you’re advertising
- Promote your pins using Facebook and Twitter posts
- Find the right type of board for your product or service
- Pin things that will interest customers and followers on your board
- Use video to promote products and services in an engaging manner
- Add videos to your boards with captions that are relevant to the pins
- Upload your video to YouTube and share the link on Pinterest
- Add a Pin it button to your website or blog, so visitors can pin videos they like
- Use hashtags when posting pins for more visibility
- Connect your Facebook page or Twitter handle with Pinterest for easy sharing of posts.
How Brands can use new Pinterest Video Ad Space
The key to Pinterest’s success is its users. The platform has more than 150 million active monthly users, and 50% of them spend time on the site every day.
Brands can use Pinterest video ad space to share information about products and encourage consumers to purchase them.
There’s a new opportunity for Brands on Pinterest: video ads. If you’re not doing any social media marketing yet, the new video ad space is a great way to start.
- Create a video ad that is at least 30 seconds long
- Upload the video to Pinterest as an “in-stream” advertisement
- Promote the video on social media and other marketing channels
- Target your audience with ads by finding their interests, locations, and more
- Brands can now use a new video ad space on Pinterest
- The ads will be in the form of short videos that play automatically when someone scrolls over them
- This is part of an effort by Pinterest to get more people to click on ads and buy things from brands’ websites
- These video ads are only available for select advertisers, but they’ll likely open up access to everyone soon
- Brands can now use video ads on Pinterest
- They have a new video ad space that is available in the form of a slideshow format
- This slideshow format allows brands to tell their story and show off their products through short, fun videos
The top six benefits for brands using this new feature are:
- reach an audience with a high propensity to buy
- increase brand awareness
- create customer advocacy
- provide customers entertainment while they shop
- generate sales
- target potential customers
Pinterest Video Advertising Costs
- The cost of a Pinterest video ad is determined by the number of people you want to reach, how long your video is, and what type of images or video clips it includes
- The more people you want to reach, the higher the price will be
- A 15-second ad costs $200 per 1 million impressions
- A 30-second ad costs $400 per 1 million impressions
- Find a video ad you want to buy
- Select the number of impressions or views you want for your video
- Choose the duration of the video and which days/times you would like it to run on
- Calculate how much this will cost by multiplying the number of impressions by the price per impression
- You need to set up an account with Pinterest
- Create ad campaigns that are targeted towards your customers’ interests
- Use keywords in your ads to help target the right audience
- Determine how much you want to spend on advertising per day or week and what kind of budget you can commit to for this period
- Always optimize your campaign by testing different types of images, captions, and copy
Excellent Tips on Creating the Best Pinterest Video Ads
- Create a video that is short and concise but also eye-catching
- Use bright colors and have a catchy tune in the background to catch people’s attention
- Make sure you have an exciting title so viewers will click on your ad
- Include text at the beginning of your video to grab their attention right away
- Use hashtags when uploading your video so more viewers can find it
- Create a video that’s 1-2 minutes long
- Make sure the video is engaging and informative, not just an ad
- Include text on the screen to explain what viewers will learn in the video
- Start with your call to action at the end of your video so viewers can take immediate action after watching it
- Create a video that is short and sweet no more than 60 seconds
- Use high-quality images and videos
- Keep the text on your video simple, but provide enough detail to entice viewers to click on it
- Promote your video with social media posts, email marketing, and pay-per-click ads
- Use a video that is 15 seconds or less
- Take advantage of the “carousel” feature to show multiple videos at once
- Start your ads with a compelling headline and keep it short and sweet
- Include an image, title, price, and button linking back to your site for more information
- Use a high-quality video camera to capture your product or service
- Make sure the background is free of clutter and that it’s well lit
- Include text overlays on your video with the words “buy now” and a link to your store or website
- Add a voiceover narration explaining what you’re showing in the video, including how much it costs, why people should buy it, etc.
If you’re looking to gain more traction and reach your target audience on Pinterest, video advertising may be the solution. We work with brands of all sizes to help them leverage their marketing dollars efficiently by using proven strategies like video ads for social media platforms. Contact us today if you want a free consultation about how we can help make your brand shine online!
When it comes to digital marketing, Pinterest has always been one of the most popular social media platforms. With over 200 million active users and a high conversion rate (41% according to AdWeek), this is a fantastic opportunity for brands to reach potential customers with their products or services.
Marketers can use Pinterest’s popularity in their favor by creating video ads on the platform through Promoted Video Pins. Suppose you are thinking about using this new advertising feature but don’t know where to start. In that case, we offer consulting services for companies looking to explore how they can make the best use of this unique opportunity!
Contact us today if you want help getting started with Pinterest Video Advertising Consulting!