Table of Contents Hide
If you’re reading this, then you’ve probably already heard about the power of YouTube and how it can help your real estate business. You may have even gone so far as to set up a channel and upload videos for your listings. But did you know that if done correctly, YouTube marketing is one of the most effective ways to gain exposure in any niche? Read on to find out how!
YouTube is a powerful platform for real estate agents to use to market their listings and themselves. It can be used as a supplement to traditional marketing strategies or by itself. In this blog post, we’ll talk about how you can use YouTube effectively when selling your home.
YouTube Marketing for Real Estate
It’s also an excellent platform for marketing your real estate business.
If you’re interested in marketing your business, making videos is a great way to do it. With the right equipment and some practice, anyone can make their video marketing strategy for real estate.
YouTube Marketing for Real Estate is a short video course with easy-to-follow steps that will help you market your business.
If you own a real estate business, one of the best ways to market your properties is YouTube. Upload videos to attract new customers and show off what your company can do for them. Don’t forget to include links!
YouTube is one of the best places to promote your business, especially if you’re in real estate. There are tons of videos uploaded every day, and a lot will see your content of potential customers.
If you’re an agent, then YouTube is a great way to connect with buyers. Upload videos of your listings and add links in the description so that people can find them easily.
Real Estate YouTube Video Marketing Tips and Tricks
- Post short but informative videos on the different aspects of real estate
- Use text overlays and subtitles to provide more information about your video’s content
- Make sure you have a call-to-action in each video so viewers know what they should do next
- Create a YouTube channel and banner for your real estate agency
- Use keywords in the title, tags, and descriptions to increase visibility on YouTube
- Include video tutorials on how to find properties or other helpful advice for potential buyers
- Create a YouTube channel and upload videos of your favorite real estate tips
- Find other channels in the same niche to share content
- Use keywords in your video titles, tags, descriptions, and thumbnails so viewers can find you when they search for them
- Make sure all of your videos have captions or subtitles so everyone can enjoy them
- Include links to any products you mention in the description box below the video
- Create video content that is engaging and interesting
- Make sure you have a great camera to record your videos with, or use an app like Animoto that lets you create quick videos with captivating visuals
- Use the YouTube editor to enhance your video’s look and feel by adding music, text, transitions, etc.
- Market your video on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter
- Create videos to help viewers in the market for a new home, such as what to look out for when buying a house and how to find the right agent
- Post videos about different neighborhoods or areas of town that you specialize in
- Put up links in your video description so people can contact you if they want more information on any property shown
- Upload videos about the housing market, home buying process, and other related topics
- Use keywords to optimize your video descriptions, so they show up in search results
- Share links to your videos on social media channels
- Use video thumbnails that are eye-catching and enticing
- Add links to your videos on social media or in the email signature
- Upload videos about local events, home tours, or anything else of interest to prospective buyers
- Set up your Google Adwords campaign for video ads
- Optimize your YouTube videos with tags and titles so they will be easy to find on search engines
- Add a link in the description of your video that directs viewers to a landing page where you can offer them something free in exchange for their email address
- Make sure your videos are clear, concise, and engaging
- Use graphics to break up the monotony of text-based video content
- Include short testimonials from happy customers or experts in your industry
- Add a link at the end of each video that directs viewers back to your website
- Share videos on social media with appropriate hashtags
How to Optimize Your Real Estate YouTube Channel
You’ll find that YouTube is an excellent place to interact with potential clients. Using videos, you can demonstrate your expertise and personality.
If you have a YouTube channel, some steps can be taken to optimize it. You should include more tags so your videos will be easier to find through search engines.
If you have a real estate YouTube channel, the best way to optimize it would be by creating more videos. Uploading new content on your channel helps attract viewers and increases traffic.
There’s one feature that helps your YouTube channel stand out, closed captions.
SEO Checklist for a real estate YouTube channel
- Create a YouTube channel and fill out the basic information
- Add your videos with captions and subtitles in English
- Make sure you have an easy to find contact page on your website that includes an email address, phone number, map location, and social media links
- Include keywords in your video titles and descriptions
- Use tags for each of your videos so they can be found more easily by people searching for them
- Create an SEO-friendly URL for the channel
- Fill out the “About” section with keywords that are relevant to your real estate videos (e.g., “A resource for people looking to buy or rent homes”)
- Include tags in every video’s title and description, as well as appropriate tags throughout the video itself
- Make sure you have enough views on each of your videos before publishing more content
- Optimize your YouTube profile with keywords and tags
- Add links to your other social media profiles, website, and email address on the “About” section of your YouTube profile
- Upload videos that are at least 1 minute long have good lighting, sound quality, and production value
- Include captions or subtitles in English for each video
- Use a catchy and keyword-rich title for your video
- Include keywords in the description of the video
- Keep videos to less than ten minutes long
- Make sure there is at least one call to action in each video (e.g., subscribe, follow)
- Create an intro or outro for your videos that include your business name and contact information
- Create a video about your channel’s purpose and goals
- Upload videos regularly and consistently
- Use keywords in the title, description, tags, and video content to improve SEO
- Add links to your website or social media accounts on the bottom of every video
- Create a YouTube account with your real estate company’s name
- Upload videos regularly and optimize them for search engines
- Write captions that include keywords and links to your website or other relevant pages on the web
- Encourage viewers to subscribe to your channel and share it with others
- Create a video about the house’s features and benefits
- Add keywords to the title, description, tags, and throughout the video
- Use call-to-actions in videos that ask viewers to take action like “click here” or “subscribe.”
- Add a company logo to the top of your videos
- Include a call-to-action at the end of every video that encourages viewers to subscribe and visit your website for more information
- Make sure you have an attractive thumbnail image for each video and use keywords in the title and description so people can find it when searching on YouTube or Google
- Use a keyword in the title and video description
- Include keywords throughout the video content
- Make sure to include your website URL in the video description
- Add tags for popular topics related to real estate, such as “home buying” or “selling home.”
- Include links at the end of your videos that lead to other videos on YouTube or your website
- Make sure your channel is verified and has a profile picture
- Add high-quality videos to your channel, with an informative title and description
- Use keywords in the video’s description and tags for SEO purposes
- Include links to other content on YouTube or external websites, like a listing site or blog post about real estate tips
YouTube videos, ideas & topics for Realtors
- How to make a video for your listing
- What should be in the video?
- Tips for making your videos more memorable and engaging
- Benefits of using YouTube as a marketing tool
- Top 5 reasons to buy a home in the suburbs
- How to find your dream home on a budget
- What you need to know about buying a property from abroad
- Tips for selling your property
- How to find a home for your client
- How to show a house
- What is the most common mistake you see in real estate?
- Why should my clients work with me?
- How to find the perfect home
- How to buy a home
- Tips for first-time homebuyers
- Ways to lower your monthly bills and save more money every month
- What you should know before buying a foreclosure property
- How to use YouTube for your real estate business
- The top 10 best-selling videos on YouTube for Realtors
- Best practices in video marketing for Realtors
- Top 5 mistakes Realtors make when using video
- Top 10 hidden gems in your neighborhood
- How to successfully sell a house
- Tips for staging your home
- How to buy a home
- How to sell a home
- Tips for staging your house before showing it off to prospective buyers
- Real estate investing basics, including the difference between flipping and wholesaling homes
- How to use a drone for real estate photography
- What is the difference between a condo and a townhome?
- How to get your home’s value appraised by an outside company
- Top 10 tips for selling your home
- Tips for cleaning up your home before showing it to buyers
Reasons Realtors should leverage YouTube Marketing
- Realtors can use video to show properties in a 360-degree view
- Youtube’s algorithm favors videos over other types of content, so if you post your video on Youtube, it will likely be seen by more people than if you posted it on Facebook or Twitter
- YouTube has a large audience made up of millennials and Generation Z, who are looking for homes and considering buying them
- Realtors can use it to promote themselves and their listings
- It’s a great way to build trust with potential buyers
- Videos are more engaging than text or images alone
- You can show off your knowledge of the market without seeming too pushy
- YouTube has more than one billion active users each month
- More than half of these users are 18-34 years old, which is a critical demographic for real estate agents
- Realtors can use videos to showcase their properties and connect with potential buyers
- Realtors can use videos to showcase properties, educate clients on the home buying process, and share their expertise with others in the industry
- YouTube offers free video editing software that simplifies creating a professional-looking video
- Videos are watched 4x longer than text and images
- You can reach a wider audience by publishing videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Video content drives more traffic to your website or blog
- It’s easier to demonstrate things through video tutorials
- YouTube has more than 1 billion users
- More than 400+ hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute, and people watch over 8 billion hours of videos on the site each day
- Over half of all internet traffic is spent watching videos online
- 91% of people are more likely to buy a home after watching a video about it
- Realtors can use their personal YouTube channels to showcase themselves and their work, as well as market new properties
- Professional videos have higher conversion rates than text or images alone
- You can upload videos for free, and it’s easy to use
- Videos are watched on a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones- so they’re always accessible
- YouTube has been found to have higher conversion rates than other social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter
- You can find your target audience by searching for keywords related to real estate
- You can upload videos to create a library of content for your clients easily
- Videos give you another way to connect with people and build trust
- It’s free, so it doesn’t cost anything extra!
- Google owns YouTube and ranks it as a top 3 site for SEO
Whether you are a real estate agent, property developer or builder, architect, designer, or contractor looking to grow your business with YouTube marketing for Real Estate. This guide has everything you need. This comprehensive tactical plan will help you generate more leads and close deals faster by leveraging the power of video on YouTube. Are you interested in getting started? Contact us for our free consultation now!