Table of Contents Hide
Say Good Bye to duplicate video content on YouTube. YouTube Duplicate Content is the trending topic on search engine.
No entry to Copycat on YouTube.
Are you uploading duplicate video content on your YouTube channel?
Then stop doing that. Why? Is it your next shout?
As to stop the creator abuse on YouTube it completely banned the duplicate content.
What does it mean?
When the creators upload the video content on it, the YouTube community team will review the entire content to find whether the composed content meets the YouTube Partner Program guidelines. Recently it found a number of channels with duplicate content that not following the policies of the YouTube Partner Program. They got removed.
It might be hard for the existing creators if their channel removed.
When your stuff on the channel is the copied content from the other channels. Immediately monetization for your YouTube channel is disabled.
Why does it happen?
- Re-uploading of others video content on your channel.
- Compilation of videos.
- Usage of royalty free music on YouTube.
- The content that claimed on ContentID.
- Uploading the recorded live concerts, TV shows, DVDs and copyright infringement activities on the channel.
- Gathering the footage from the public domain.
- Upload of unedited gameplay videos.
- Multiple users are uploading the same video content.
What measures should be taken after your channel removed for duplication?
- The YouTube creators have the chance to create new video content to replace the duplication or remove the duplicate content. Then reapply to YouTube Partner Program within 30 days to reclaim.
- Backlinking from your website to channel is necessary.
- Always show your presence in the video by adding comments through voice.
- Add channel description briefly about the video.
- Keep an eye on YouTube Partner Program policies while uploading the video content on the channel.
- Review the guidelines of the YouTube Partner Program, Adsense and YouTube Community.
What should a creator consider to be on the safe side?
Here are the most significant and common factors that tends to get the duplication.
If video spam is the main reason to disable your channel monetization that means we can find the activity of uploading many similar videos. Example if you upload how to make up, how to make up at home, how to make up using home remedies and how to make up in the simple way etc. These all are similar to the same theme. Then it is considered spam.
The channel monetization disabled due to impersonation means that your YouTube channel is the mirror image of others. Simply your channel is similar to others. Where we can find the same videos, same avatar, same banner, same name, same thumbnails, and similar video titles.
It is most commonly occurring on YouTube. If you are searching for “Beauty and the Beast” movie on YouTube. Then it shows the plenty of results with the movie thumbnail but when you click on that plays another old movie. In such type of situation, they disable the monetization. Here your thumbnail is not showing your content what you have actually.
View Count Spam:
That means the involvement of third parties to gain the views at a time might leads to disabling the monetization. Here the usage of bots, making an exchange which means view for view or subscription for subscription, motivating the audience to watch your video content and buying fake views from third parties. Running your videos in the background for an extended period.
An activity of Invalid Click:
If the viewers like if you are using bots to click the video ad to generate the bucks with no interest to watch may lead to disabling the monetization.
Monetization for your channel is still disabled even after reapply
If your approach the YouTube Partner Program and still monetization is disabled means that you might have submitted the insufficient documentation or ineligible video content. In this situation, the right one has claimed the videos submitted by you. The videos of you are confirmed repeatedly as not advertiser-friendly. You might not attach the sufficient documentation as required.
Gaining through genuine activity help the creators to be in the right track. Just trigger yourself to feed your enthusiastic audience with boosting and fresh video content. Before getting into the duplication make sure to consider above-stated factors to escape from duplication.