Having good video marketing strategy is just not enough. You need to keep track of the marketing KPIs to help you to evaluate how the strategies are working. Few of the important key performance indicators are influenced response, brand engagement, customer characteristics etc. Let us find out about the Video Marketing KPIs here.
1. Number of visitors to the videos is one of the key performance indicators. To increase visibility makes changes to the video marketing strategy.
2. Opt-in registrations is another key performance indicator. Give a reason for the consumers to provide their contact information.
3. Number of visitors coming back to site can be increased by providing them with the information they want.
4. Increase video watch time by ensuring that the content is interesting.
5. Google analytics helps to track the visitors to the video or channel and to fin the most popular video.
6. Offer to download valuable content to get the data of the consumer.
7. Ensure that the product you are offering in of high quality and service and this makes the consumers ‘Buy the product’.
8. Check how many people are subscribing to your channel and are showing intent to buy the product.
9. Make ‘Sharing’ easy to increase the sharing numbers.
10. Positive comments are also important key performance indicators.
11. How many audience of the video are following the call to action and becoming customers?
12. How the videos helped to increase the market share?
13. Corporate reputation is another key performance indicator.
14. Brand persuasion score is also important.
15. Higher Search engine ranking can be achieved by optimizing the video
16. Social networking presence
17. Cost to serve
18. Desktop vs. mobile is comparison of how many people are watching the videos on desktop and on other devices such as mobiles and table.
19. Lead conversions
20. Return on investment
21. Follow through with the calls to action
22. YouTube analytics
23. Talking to members of the team to determine the success of video marketing
24. Comparing video marketing success with other videos
25. Audience feedback
26. Brand exposure is how helpful was the video marketing for the brand
27. Going viral is possible if the content is good.
28. Effective delivering of information
29. Video content relevancy
30. Video engagement
31. Primary marketing goal is required to measure the success of the marketing strategy.
32. Number of unique users
33. Ad recall
34. Video clicks
35. Sales and purchase intent
36. Engaged views with targeted customers
37. Share rate is the number of shares compared to the number of views for the video
38. Links and embeds
39. Other video channels referrals
40. Unaided brand recalls
41. Click through rate is another important key performance indicator to ensure
42. Marketing qualified leads
43. Sales qualified leads
44. Cost of customers acquisition gives the idea about how many visitors turned into customers and what budget is spent on the video
45. Social media reach is the wider reach of the video to the followers
46. Social media engagement is how well the video could engage the customers on social media pages
47. Performance of video email marketing
48. Link building
49. Landing page conversions
50. Blog post visits that are directed from the video
Video is the effective way of getting messages across. It is the marketing tool that can entertain the audience. However the high budget of the video is why there is need to analyze if it is deliver return on investment. The above are the key performance indicators for video marketing success.
Nice collection! Its helpful.
Comments are closed.