Table of Contents Hide
Videos are an incredibly effective trick to communicate your message and connect with your audience. And when it comes to packaging and shipping businesses, video can be a powerful tool for showcasing your products and services, building trust with potential customers, and driving results.
If you’re looking to get started with video marketing, this post is for you. We’ll share some tips on creating engaging videos to help you achieve your business goals.
Are you looking for a way to set your packaging and shipping business apart from the competition?
If so, consider using video marketing to help promote your products and services. With video, you can show potential customers what your business has to offer in an engaging and informative way.
Plus, you can reach a wide audience with your video content using social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
Not sure where to start? Keep reading for some tips on creating a successful video marketing strategy for your packaging and shipping business.
How to use Video in your Packaging & Shipping Business
With video, it’s easier for you to show your customers exactly how to use the product. It’s also more engaging and personal than photos or text alone.
As you start your business, it is important to think about packaging. This can be a vital part of the customer experience and keep customers returning.
There are many ways to use video in your shipping and packaging business. One way is through YouTube, which allows you to share short videos about your products with customers.
Ways to Make Product Shipping More Brandable using Video
- Create a video of yourself or your team packaging the product
- Include the company’s logo and contact information in the video
- Use social media to share your videos with customers
- Use the video to show what goes into shipping the package, including an address label and tracking number
- Show where the package will be delivered concerning landmarks or other places of interest that are recognizable by customers
- Include information about what to do if the customer doesn’t receive their order
- Add in shipping costs and any additional fees such as customs taxes or duties, which could be helpful to international customers
- Include a contact number so customers can reach you with questions
- Include a link to the video and share it on social media
- Invite customers to submit their videos of themselves using or wearing one of your products
- Create a video introduction to your business and the products you sell
- Include a high-quality product demonstration in the video
- Add subtitles, annotations, or captions to help customers understand what they’re watching
- Use call-to-action at the end of videos to encourage viewers to purchase your products
- Use branded packaging to make the process more personal and professional
- Share videos on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram
- Include your logo on the outside of the box
- Add an informational video to show what’s inside the box and how to use it
- Have a customer service number or email address on the box
- Use a branded box, like the one your product came in
- Send out promotional emails with upcoming sales or new products
- Include information about how to return or exchange your product, as well as any other customer service issues you may have
- Create a product unboxing video which is the process of opening a new product for the first time
- Produce videos that demonstrate how to use your products in different settings, such as at home, on vacation, or at work
- Record customer testimonials about their experience with your company
Importance of Packaging and Labeling in eCommerce Video Marketing
In eCommerce Video Marketing, it is very important to get your product noticed.
Because without a good brand identity, the average customer may not even be aware that they’re looking at an online store rather than a brick and mortar shop.
Packaging protects the product, but it also helps you stand out from your competition.
Video marketing is the best way to let people know about your products and services, but you must package them well.
In e-commerce, your product is everything. Consumers will judge products with their eyes before clicking that purchase button.
Packaging & shipping business Trends
Things will better be designed to ship by themselves. For example, self-sticking packages could be returned to shippers using a network of magnets. In addition, we can expect parcels to communicate with information systems at the very least concerning tracking and routing, but more likely regarding additional financial accounting and reporting.
The targets would be to make packages capable of automatically receiving and responding to service offers from shippers or carriers and logistics and other service providers in the process of their normal trip through the shipping system.
Packaging designs will respond to the environment’s needs, particularly more sustainable packaging and a reduction of excessive packaging. Also, more companies will consider the cost of the packaging if it will possibly impact the product’s price.
Packaging & Shipping Business Video Marketing Strategies
- Why use video marketing for your packaging and shipping business?
- How to create videos that sell
- Tips for shooting great video footage
- Editing and post-production tips
- Publishing and sharing your videos
- Measuring the success of your video marketing campaigns
- Invest in high-quality packaging materials
- Create an efficient shipping process
- Use video marketing to promote your business
- Start with a strong headline that will capture your audience’s attention
- Introduce yourself and your business
- Explain what you do and how you can help your customers
- Share customer testimonials
- Offer a free consultation or demonstration
- Start with a strong introduction
- Discuss the different types of packaging and shipping services you offer
- Showcase your company’s unique selling points
- Talk about your experience in the industry
- Offer advice for businesses that are just starting out
- Thank viewers for their time
- Share case studies or other success stories
- Offer a discount for viewers who sign up in the next 24 hours
- Give your viewers an idea of what they’ll learn in the video
- Showcase your company’s packaging and shipping solutions
- Explain the benefits of using your services
- Offer a discount or free shipping on orders over a certain amount
- Urge viewers to take the next step by contacting you for more information or placing an order
- Explain the benefits of using your company’s services
- Offer a discount to viewers who sign up for your services on-screen
- Provide contact information at the end of the video
- Offer advice on how to choose the right shipping carrier
- Conclude with a call-to-action
- Offer a discount or free shipping on orders over a certain amount
- Thank customers for their business and provide contact information.
The video marketing strategy for packaging and shipping businesses can be summed up with one word: fascinating.
Engaging videos are the key to getting people to watch your entire video and remember your brand more importantly.
Our team at ReelnReel is passionate about creating engaging, informative videos that capture your audience’s attention from start to finish.
Video marketing can help increase sales for your business. Contact us today. We would be thrilled to discuss our services further and answer any questions.