Table of Contents Hide
YouTube is a video exchange platform. It is a place where marketers and purchasers come ‘face to face’ and thereby create a huge marketplace.
To keep the viewer (prospective buyer) engaged to his video, the marketer needs to ensure that his video has certain pre-requisites in terms of its content, it is quality and its presentation.
To keep the viewer harnessed the video content must have
- Accurate and updated information: The marketer needs to provide accurate and updated information about the product that he is talking in the video.
- Required contact details: As the end purpose of the video is converting the view into a purchase decision, there has to be mention of contact details so that the viewer can contact the business for further information/clarification.
- Good script: Before going for video shooting, the Marketers need to do a lot of homework concerning the script. The script needs to contain all the information including the dialogues, the plot and all other details so that the video is quite interesting from beginning to the end.
- Good music: Suitable and melodious music keep the viewer engaged with the video. The marketer, however, needs to ensure that the music that he is placing on the video meets the requirements of YouTube. It is advised that the marketer places his music or obtain appropriate legal rights if it is from a third party.
- Good location: The video narrates the plot and good background, as well as location, ensures that the viewer is committed to the video.
- Good sound quality: When we talk about the quality of the video, the sound quality is equally important. If the sound quality is poor, distorted and sounds like it records in a cave, the viewer will be immediately pressing the next button thereby the marketer is losing an otherwise good purchaser.
- Good lighting: As required by the script of the video, the shooting needs to conduct in a locality with good lighting. If the lighting of the video is clear, the viewer prefers viewing the video till the end.
- Good editing technology: The video recording might contain some unwanted material as well as repetitions. The editing department is required to ensure that the video moves on smoothly without jumps and also ensuring that there is no repetition of the content.
- Quality camera for shooting: Depending on the budget, the marketer should go for the best quality camera for shooting. As the camera is the first input for video shooting, its quality is of utmost importance. The better the quality of the camera, the better is the output of the video.
- Required Software: Once the video recording is over, there needs to support the software, and for this, some of the tools that can use include wistia.com, jameswedmore.com, etc.
- The video needs a good title and narration.
- Use the “Call to action” button to prompt the viewer goes to the next level.
- A good number of SEO (search engine optimization) enabled Ad Words.
- Reasonable watch time: The video length need to be optimum, i.e., it should be neither too small (without offering complete information) nor too lengthy (forcing the viewer to click the next button).
- Good description of the content, including the keywords. Here comes the technique of the marketer into the picture. The description needs to maintain the maximum length of 157 first characters (which are very important) and needs to include CTA (Call to action) button as well.
- Captions and subtitles: When the marketer is planning to upload the content for viewers from different platforms like desktops, mobiles, etc., he needs to provide the required captions and subtitles.
- Channel branding: The visitor, immediately reaching your channel, must get good linking between the video and your company. This will enable the viewer to go through the entire content of the video. If the link between the video and the company is not clear to the viewer, he might lose interest in the video as a whole.
- Engagement through likes/dislikes, comment, shares, etc. As a result of the video as the objective of the marketer is to ensure that good video presentation to the viewer, there has to be a provision to engage the viewer.
- Capability to use inbound links and embeds: YouTube is offering certain inbound links to analyze the viewer’s behavior about each of the videos presented on this platform. The marketer should be able to use the inbound links and embeds to assess the feedback provided by YouTube.
- Appropriate content curation: Once the video recording, it is optimum at that moment. The required changes to be carried out by the marketer in the video to ensure that the viewer is engaged in the video.
As the ultimate aim and objective of the marketer are to ensure that the video marketing advertisement is a grand success. He needs to adhere to the requirements of the YouTube Channel and also the ever-changing requirements of the viewer (who can be a potential purchaser as well). Keeping this in view the marketer needs to finalize his marketing strategy.
How to Enhance the Quality of a Promotional Video
There are a variety of things that a small business owner will have to do when trying to be successful. Taking the time to figure out how to reach a wider audience is important. With all of the different advertising methods out there, choosing the right one will not be easy.
Among the most popular ways to get a business noticed is by getting a promotional video made. Some things will have to done during video production Chicago to ensure the quality of the finished product is high. Here are some of the things that a business owner will need to do when trying to keep the quality of their video is high.
Consider the Originality Factor
The first thing that a business owner will have to do when trying to keep their video high-quality is to consider the originality factor. It is beautiful to look to see what your competition is doing but try to avoid copying it.
Having a video that is too similar to your game can lead to negative consequences. Taking the time to iron out the details of the concept is essential and something that will more than pay off for you in the end.
Making a Plan is Important
When trying to have success with this type of video, a business owner will also need to take the time to make a plan. Without an adequate plan of attack, it will be tough for a person to get the results they are after.
Making a video like this is not a natural job and will take a good bit of time and effort. By having a plan in place, you will be able to avoid wasting time. Be sure to involve your whole team on these decisions to ensure that everyone’s point of view represented.
Know What You Want to Address
The next factor to consider when trying to make a significant video is whether or not they have a theme they are going. If you are making the video cover a particular subject matter, then you will have to make a script to ensure that it addressed adequately. If you are unsure about what to write in your writing, then you will need to get some help from a professional in the business.
Getting Some Professional Help
Another task a business owner will have to do when trying to make a significant video is to get some help from a professional in the production business. The professionals will have the experience and the equipment to get this type of work done the right way with ease.
The only way a business owner will be able to get the right professionals hired is by taking the time to do a good bit of research. Getting a look at what a company has done in the past is a great way to figure out how well they will be able to get the job done.
Guide to Measuring Video Quality of Experience (QoE)
The quality of experience (QoE) is required to measure the customers’ experience with the services by a third party whether web browsing, TV broadcast etc. QoE has synonyms like QoX, QX, etc. QoE can be measured from different dimensions, i.e., from the Buyers perspective as well as the Sellers perspective. Overall, there has to be a system to measure the QoE.
With the ever-increasing domain of content marketing, the video is playing a more important role in the marketing and as such the quality–and experience as well–need to be monitored. As such, there urgently needed for monitoring video QoE.
In simpler terms, QoE is what the seller offered and to what extent he can provide the service. The purchaser’s experience concerning the expectations regarding the products/services. And also the outcome of his visiting the site of the seller. All these dimensions combinedly are known as Video Quality of Experience (QoE).
QoE provides an opportunity to the seller to curate his content to meet the requirements of the buyers. At the same time also provide an opportunity for the buyer to streamline. his requirements so that he can get full advantage of the content marketing offered on various platforms.
QoE is influenced by many factors like the systems used by the seller & the purchaser–low or high definition TV, the environment–whether indoor or outdoor, the nature of the content and its importance–whether yes/no or orchestral concert.
Measurement of QoE naturally takes into consideration all these factors and a final decision provided on the End-To-End chains and network management.
In line with the above line, several QoE management solutions came into existence, and there are many online tools that are also available in this direction. One of the methods to measure Video QoE is using a reference-less analysis.
In this analysis, there is no comparison between the original content and the delivered content. But there is an attempt to detect artifacts about blockiness, blur, or jerkiness in the content (as these considered to be the most disturbing factors from the viewers’ perspective). There are subjective and objective evaluation methods for evaluation of QoE.