Table of Contents Hide
YouTube is one of the most popular video hosting sites on the internet. However, it does have some limitations to consider when downloading videos from YouTube. Read on for a list of different ways to download YouTube videos.
Are you looking for a way to download videos from YouTube? Have you been searching for an answer but haven’t found one yet? If so, today is your lucky day! In this post, we will be going over three different ways that you can use to download videos from YouTube. Let’s get started!
How to Download Video from YouTube to Phone Gallery
This is not possible with the standard YouTube app.
You can try installing an app like Droid Tagger or Vidora (for PC) that allows you to download a video that’s hosted on YouTube. Good luck!
- Install and open YouTube Toolbox – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guitartechstudio
- Import video to Gallery or Desktop (Mobile) -> choose “PHONE”
- GIF is now in your gallery, copy the link -> Open the text box given below by right-clicking with mouse pointer given below on Google Chrome browser which you are using on PC
Paste copied URL
- Click the ‘Upload GIF’ button, which will be shown at the bottom of this page
- Refresh website once uploaded (maybe after 10 seconds), click GIF title link.
- Share resulting animated gif
You can download YouTube videos and watch them offline to your gallery by following these steps:
- From the YouTube video, click on “Download” in the bottom right.
- Wait for a few seconds until you get an audio error message, then click on the audio player again to get rid of it.
- Select MP4 or FLV format to get full-screen viewing.
- Click “OK.”
Your video is now saved in your gallery, and it will play without using any data while you’re outside!
This also works for Instagram or Facebook live videos. Just select “.MP4,” This will convert the video and save it locally within 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast your phone is).
How to Download Videos from YouTube on Laptop
Download and install YouTube Video Downloader. Drag and drop or copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download onto its window.
Click the “Options” tab, choose desired file type – MP4, 3GP, or AVI – and click “Download.”
You can also right-click on the video and select “Save as” from the context menu.
Once it’s downloaded, close all opened windows on your browser except for the browser with Downloader Window open.
Click CONNECT TO DOWNLOADER button.
It will launch another new window identical to that of your Uploader Window with a label and OUTPUT DOOR SWITCHED TO DOWNLOADER.
Now, click the FILE DOWNLOAD button one more time.
Use a tool like Keepvid or VidX, and then download the video by following these easy steps:
- Head on over to the video,
- Click on the “Download” button as shown in the image below and select speed for either low quality (240p) or high quality (360p).
- Open your Vimeo app on your laptop and press play once it has finished downloading. Sit back and enjoy! Note that if you’re using Firefox browser, you will not be allowed to copy the URL of that video into the new tab because of some bug created by Mozilla Foundation I am not sure why it’s happening, but there’s nothing.
Seach on YouTube to find the right video to download. Right-click the video and choose “copy link location” or “Copy video URL.”
Then go to a website like KeepVid or VeeShares, paste the URL into their search box, and wait for it to finish downloading.
How to Download Videos from YouTube on Android
You can download YouTube videos on any device!
It requires the use of an app called AVICON’s TubeMate.
To download, install your favorite video downloading the app (such as AVICON’s TubeMate or YOUTUBE ุ On your Android phone.
The best video downloading apps for Android is free to use, and they make the experience more convenient than if you’re using online tools like Google Chrome since all downloads are in one place.
Open the YouTube app and click the three dots on the top right-hand side -> Settings -> General -> Uncheck “Play videos automatically.
Double verify weather you downloaded the latest version.
Possible ways to Download Videos from YouTube on iOS
- Copy a URL from YouTube in Safari.com
- Open the youtube downloader app iPhone.
- Paste the URL in the text box on the front of the video playing when you click play or when it stops after 5-10 seconds.
- Press the “down arrow” located on display to view the menu bar and choose “PLAY.” The menu is what’s shown when below 5 million views section of YouTube feeds.
- Choose Download for the best result and tap at the bottom left “Download” button to start downloading. Tap below that “Done.” This gives you an option to open with a youtube app (or iTunes, I believe).
You use an app named YouTube++.
YouTube++ is a well-designed, powerful app disguising itself as just another YouTube client. Veterans build it in the field of YouTube export applications.
The reason it remains below the radar is that it does exactly what you need when you need to drain your favorite videos dry before quitting for good streaming video downloading!
The best thing about YouTube plus (Youtube++) is its ability to offer pause/resume downloads and sequential downloading of segments from a playlist.
Furthermore, you can set automatic sleep times on that favorite episode or segment sleep time too!
Plus, each video downloaded becomes part of that ‘My Downloads’ folder where all of these files will be automatically available.
How to Download Videos from YouTube on Windows 10
The steps for Downloading any YouTube video on Windows 10 are as follows:
Go to the YouTube video you want to download.
Roll your cursor over the 3 vertical dots at the top right-hand corner of the screen and select “More.”
A dropdown list will appear with several options; click on “Download” from that list. This will open another window that looks like this screenshot Imgur album link
If this is your first time downloading a video from YouTube, click “Create New Account.” To use this method as an account, it must be associated with a Gmail email address (that you have access to) or Facebook.
- Search the YouTube video you want to download
- Click ‘Settings’ (e.g., in upper right next to like button) Find link for highest available resolution of video (e.g., 1080p, 720p, 480p or 360p)
- Copy the long URL shown when loading the video
- Right-click on the blank space in Chrome’s address bar and select “Paste” keystroke shortcut can also be used -Press enter key or click OK.
- Click on the Windows key, and type WinRAR, and press Enter to open it.
- Download YouTube video software from https://www.youtube-to-mp3.org/downloads/.
- Unzip the downloaded file, then locate the installation package (setup .exe file).
- Install downloader by following prompts appearing during the installation process.
The installation package should automatically begin downloading the required program files in the background, which will continue for up to 10 minutes depending on your internet connection speed and computer’s processing power; make sure you read through all of their agreements before pressing ‘I agree,’ if not we take no responsibility.
We’ve covered a few different ways to download YouTube videos, but you may have other ideas on how to do so. If this is the case, please reach out and tell us what you are trying to accomplish with your video downloads. Our team of experts can guide in implementing these strategies or work alongside you as an expert consultant for any YouTube marketing needs that arise.