Have you been searching for Instagram video tutorials? We have written this blog post to help you with your Instagram video needs. Instagram has been a great platform in the past few years, and it’s getting more popular day by day. Many people would like to learn how Instagram Videos work, so we will explore making an Instagram Video step-by-step.
Instagram video marketing strategy is viewers are more likely to stay engaged if they can watch a YouTube tutorial or a quick video on Instagram. We will discuss the best ways to produce an Instagram video that’s engaging, entertaining, and educational.
The first step is to choose your topic/theme for your Instagram video content. You could choose many different themes from business branding, food preparation, fashion tips, DIY tutorials, etc.
Once you have chosen your theme, it becomes much easier to decide what type of camera angles would be most appropriate for each scene in the Instagram Video (e.g., close-up shot or wide). When choosing your Instagram Video camera angles, a key consideration is to consider what will most engage with the viewer.
The type of Instagram video you create depends on several factors. Still, one consideration that should always remain in mind is how much time and money you have available to spend on production. There are many ways to produce an Instagram video at home without any special equipment or software – all it takes is some imagination!
If you’re short on both time and budget, then we would recommend creating animated videos using free online tools such as PowToon (powtoon.com), Animoto (animoto.com), or Wideo (wideo.co). This option generally requires less than five minutes and can be completed with minimal cost.
For Instagram video production, I recommend using an iPhone. The type of Instagram Video you create is entirely up to you!
Useful Instagram Tutorials:
How to Create a Winning Video Using Instagram, Viewers are more likely to stay engaged if they can watch a YouTube tutorial or quick video on Instagram.
We will discuss the best ways for producing engaging and educational content that’s entertaining and educational in this post. If you’re short on time or money, then consider some alternatives like animated videos with PowToon (powtoon.com), Animoto (animoto.com), or Wideo (wideo.co).
Instagram Video Strategies:
- Choose a theme for your video
- Select the best time of day to film based on lighting and natural light sources
- Use zoom sparingly, if at all
- Keep it short- no more than 10 minutes per video
- Make sure your video is short and concise
- Include a call to action at the end of your video
- Use popular hashtags to be found by more people
- Try to post videos on days with high traffic (i.e., Monday)
- Use a video editing app like iMovie to create videos on your phone
- Tag the location of the video in the caption so people can find it easier
- Include hashtags in your captions to increase engagement and visibility
- Create videos that are short, interesting, and engaging with high production values
- Make sure you have a clear and exciting profile picture
- Use hashtags to make your content easier to find
- Include emojis in your caption for more engagement
- Create a cohesive theme or color scheme for all of your posts so that they are easily identifiable as yours
- Post at the right time of day- early morning is best because it has the most organic reach
- late-night is better if you want immediate engagement
- Use a video editor to create short, concise videos that are cut down to just the best moments
- Create a theme for your feed so viewers know what they’re going to get when they watch it, this can be anything from food and fitness to fashion or travel
- Add captions in the description of your videos if you want them translated into other languages
- Look at successful Instagram accounts and see how they use their account as well as content strategy
- Use your phone’s camera to capture footage. You can edit it later on a computer
- Keep the background simple, with no distractions in the frame
- Make sure you have good lighting so people can see what they’re looking at
- Edit out any mistakes or blurry frames
- Use the grid to create a visually pleasing feed
- Keep it simple, don’t try to show too much in one video
- Add filters and graphics for more visual interest
- Try filming vertically instead of horizontally
- Pick your niche
- Use the right hashtags to grow your following and get discovered by brands, agencies, and influencers
- Post at least once per day with consistent content (don’t post too often)
- Build relationships with other Instagrammers in your niche or industry to collaborate
- Make sure you have good lighting
- Keep it simple- don’t try to do too much at once, or the video will be unfocused and confusing
- Try using a slow-motion feature for certain shots
- Don’t forget to include interesting captions with hashtags so that people can find out more about what you’re doing
- Keep it short and sweet
- Use the same filter for each video
- Share your videos to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Add a call-to-action in the caption of your video
- Use video to introduce your product
- Show the product in use
- Show how to use the product
- Promote an offer or sale with a limited time frame
- Use video to show your product in action
- Include a call-to-action at the end of your videos
- Keep the length of each video short and concise, no more than 60 seconds long
- Offer a discount or coupon code for those who share their purchase on social media
- Write interesting captions and descriptions for your posts
- Tag the location of your photo so people in that area can find you and see what’s going on in their neighborhood
- Post at different times to increase engagement- early morning, lunchtime, evening, late night are all great time slots
- Be mindful of who is following you- don’t post anything too personal or controversial unless it’s appropriate for everyone
- Use hashtags to get more followers
- Post a video every day for a month and see what happens
- Make sure you use the square format when posting videos on Instagram
- Add video to your Instagram feed every day, even if it’s just a short clip of your dog or something you made for dinner
- Post videos that are related to the season, like snowboarding in the winter and beach trips in summer
- Use hashtags on all your posts so people can find them more easily
- Tag other accounts when posting videos from their account
If you want to get ahead of the competition on Instagram, it’s important to understand how people use video. In our last blog post, we discussed some tips for creating content that will resonate with your audience and drive engagement. Today, we’re going to take a look at five key ways marketers can use videos effectively on their business profiles-from short clips to full tutorials to increase reach and sales conversions.
If you are looking for Instagram Video Strategies, then we have a few tips that can help. First and foremost, make sure your videos are optimized for mobile viewing first. Videos should be no more than 30 seconds long to maximize engagement on the platform while still providing valuable content. Remember that quality is better than quantity when it comes to creating video content as well – so don’t spam viewers with too many videos at once! Finally, keep in mind that before any video starts playing, there will be an “Instagram TV” logo displayed- this means people need to tap their screen or click play within a few moments of seeing the logo. Otherwise, they’ll never see your video!
Instagram video is all the rage. With over 500 million monthly active users, it’s no wonder that businesses are scrambling to figure out how best to use this social media platform. But don’t fret! We’ve outlined a few of our favorite strategies below for better understanding and maximizing your reach on Instagram videos. Whether you’re brand new or have been using Instagram videos for a while now, so be sure not to miss them! If you think any of these ideas could bring more business results for you but are looking for some guidance with implementation, contact us today – we’d love to chat about ways we can work together!