Live streaming videos allow YouTube channels and brands to directly engage with their audience. Spontaneity and Creative freedom are two crucial points When creating a live video. As per the Live streaming survey, over 80% of the audience prefers to watch Brands Live videos rather than reading blog posts. Nowadays, brands effectively leveraging their Live videos engage and influence their target audience. However, these are a few proven Ideas for Live Video you can follow to drive your point through.
If you want to create a highly engaging experience, use live video for business.
Live video offers a unique ability to build an authentic connection with your audience by making them feel truly engaged at the moment from any location. According to recent research, it helps increase engagement rates and conversions, provides a deep understanding of how they respond to messages and products, and increases customer lifetime value with lower CPA advertising conversion costs.
Think about what you want to accomplish with your broadcast. Will it be a freeform exploration, a live tutorial, or a planned talk? Decide on the format (talking head, Q&A/panel) and the content that will interest your audience.
Plan for technical difficulties (network connection issues, monitor problems) by having an alternative plan if something goes wrong during the broadcast. Build anticipation with social media marketing and ask people to tune in beforehand to be more excited when you start speaking. Keep things professional.
Make sure you know exactly what you’re going to say beforehand rather than winging it last minute because otherwise, there is no chance your audience will keep tuning in week after week.
First of all, you should get a good camera.
Secondly, know your specific audience and their demographics. No matter how well-deserved your online presence is, live video is not the right medium for every group. It’s expensive and time-consuming to engage with an audience if they can’t see you or respond in real-time. If you’re trying to spread awareness for your business, then do some research on what social media platforms are most relevant for people in your niche/industry and produce content there (images rather than video).
If you’ve got an event coming up that might be interesting or relevant to viewers, give them a heads up beforehand!
The answer is that you are not engaging your audience with live video because the video performs a different purpose than your text. To engage with an audience, you must understand what they want, and in the case of live video, it is passive entertainment. You provide that by showing their interest in on-camera sports demos, how to use a product demo, behind-the-scenes footage, and more.
If you take advantage of this opportunity to let your customers personally tour your company with them almost “being there,” then people will stay for the entire duration instead of tuning out before the video ends like they do when reading text alone.
Growth Marketing Strategies and Ideas for Live Video
- Create a detailed plan for how you want your live video to be structured
- Use tools like Facebook Live, YouTube, and Periscope to create live videos that are tailored towards the audience of each platform
- Promote your live video with paid advertising on social media or through email marketing
- Make sure all participants have clear instructions about what they should do when they’re on camera and what will happen after the broadcast ends
- Live video is a great way to promote your company
- Use live video as an opportunity to show off products and services
- Hosting giveaways can be a great way to increase customer engagement
- Consider hosting events that are streamed live, such as concerts or sporting events
- Create a plan for your live video strategy
- Determine the type of content you want to produce
- Select the best time and day for your audience to watch live videos
- Choose a platform that will work with your budget, features, and marketing goals
- Make sure that you have all of the equipment needed (e.g., microphones) before starting production
- Create a video that is engaging and interactive
- Use live videos to answer questions from customers
- Engage with your audience by asking them for feedback or inviting them to participate in the live video
- Partner up with influencers who have a similar target market as you do- this will help promote your brand, increase engagement, and lead to more conversions
- Promote live video on your website and social media
- Use Facebook ads to promote your live videos
- Create a strategy for how you’ll engage with viewers before, during, and after the broadcast
- Create an email marketing campaign that includes links to your live videos
- Use the live video platform to interact with customers and potential customers
- Give people a behind-the-scenes look at your company or team
- Promote live events, like concerts or conferences
- Create a live video to introduce your product or service
- Use a live video with an expert guest to answer questions about the topic
- Conduct a live Q&A session with your customers and get feedback on what they like, don’t like, etc
- Host a contest where the winner is chosen by online voting (e.g., best dog trick)
- Create a Facebook Page for your Live Video
- Promote the page on social media and in-person to get people interested
- Create a schedule for the videos, including topics or subjects that will be discussed during each video
- Build anticipation by teasing what is coming up in future videos with images and short captions about the topic of discussion
- Use hashtags to increase the reach of your live streams
- Determine your goals
- Explore the best live streaming platforms for your business and audience
- Decide what type of content you want to produce (i.e., educational, product demos, Q&A)
- Create a marketing plan that includes promotion and budgeting
- Promote on social media channels like Facebook Live, Twitter’s Periscope app, YouTube Live, or Instagram Stories- make sure to use hashtags!
Ideas for Live Video
Record Live video and experiment in real-time
Provide live teardowns and critiques
Offer your Motivation and strategies.
Run a contest on Live Streaming
Offers the behind-the-scenes footage
Provides the Spontaneous Videos
Make your Live Video with fun.
Host a special guest through Live
Conduct the Contests and Giveaways
Offer 24×7 Customer Support or Troubleshooting.
Encourage your audience to shares.
Conducts Q&A session
Talk more about the Live shows.
Announce Limited-time Deals and Other Promotions
Answer the Viewers questions
Please respond to the Respond to Time-Sensitive Events and share it.
Provide Live chatting in your Live
Facebook live offers Engagement.
Give Brief Overviews about new joiners.
Call people’s names who are active in the session.
Enhance your Live Events
Effectively engage with your audience.
Notify your Events in advance to your followers
Conduct Polls on trending topics
Introduce Live Training sessions
Describe the purpose for Your Live Broadcast
Interact with the Readers
Become an expert through Live
Listen to your Live session now.
Celebrate the Trends, Holidays, and special events
Get your Audience Involved
Gently Breakthrough the Viewers
Tag other people who are near to your location
Discover and Celebrate the Week
Remember, the people might join part-way through.
Take key points from the Special episode.
Plan your broadcast in Advance
Be Honest and Be yourself.
Give the audience a season to stay till the End.
Reuse your Live Videos
Share the content of your Live video as posts.
Make sure to connect the Internet connection and equipment.
Write an excellent description of your video.
Source the range and create themes from your community
Arrange and go live on a regular schedule
Conduct Interviews and Q&A
Provide new announcements and Breaking news in Live
Greet and thank your Viewers Personally
Share your Live events Schedule through email.
Be Interactive and responsive.
Share a few personal things about yourself.
Scale the Live Events and Performances
Offer a constant context.
Host a Live show regularly.
Provide the Campaigns and Product launches events
Promote your Event before you broadcast
Collaborate with popular influencers
Do research on the topic.
Determine your CTA in Live
Prepare the limited distractions by yourself.
Create the formatting decisions
Choose the right time to Go Live.
Connect and build a relationship with viewers
Offers Live Tutorials and Product demos
Recap your critical points before the broadcast
Do not ignore the viewers; be active in communicating.
Live Stream Exclusive interview
Announce New Product Releases events in advance
Use other YouTube channels to promote your Live Links.
Include paid promotions to Promote your live event
Choose the right topic for the broadcast.
Film an unedited version of your videos
Offer an Improved Customer Service
Conduct How to sessions
Track and Analyse your ROI
Try to Improve Message Clarity
Answer to your blog comments
Offer your live content to a private group.
Monitors and analyze your results.
Host a Q&A Session for viewers
Explain brief and display your products
Offer a live tour of Something.
Offer recurring shows
Share the Breaking News through Live
Collaborate with the other YouTubers
Choose the right time where the audience were active.
Showcase brand personality through Live
Brands can leverage their Live streaming content to provide important information and announce the new services lunch. Most successful brands share the Behind scenes content and creating two-way communication through Live videos. These above Ideas for Live videos provide a new way to launch new products and increase reach and engagement.